Third times the charm (J-Hope|Suga) FWB!AU

If Yoongi caught an eyeful of his roommates naked asses one more time he swore he'd lock both of them in their respectful bedrooms and give them two meals per day.

      The first time it was fine, awkward as fuck but fine.

      Yoongi was supposed to spend the night at his classmates place working on a project all night long, but then a happy accident happened and their due date got canceled so instead of working they played video games.

      At around 2AM he unlocked his front door, all senses cloudy from lack of sleep.

      He bee lined for the kitchen to grab himself a glass of water and at first he didn't notice anything in the living room he went through.

      The flinch he made after a female voice moaned loudly through the apartment was too embarrassing to describe.

      A grown man getting scared of whoever this Moaning Myrtle was.

      Craning his neck through the door to look over the living room he could only see Y/N, torso bare, thankfully turned away from him with her top half visible over the couch backrest.

      "For fuck sake Y/N!" she visibly jumped startled from Yoongi's sudden appearance.

      But that wasn't what made Yoongi stand in his spot frozen, it was the fact that none other but Jung Hoseok, his best friend and second roommate was the one underneath her and quickly grabbing his shirt to keep at least a little bit of decency.

      He could simply backtrack out of the room, eyes blown wide open and cheeks heating up.

      The following morning or two...maybe three, were awkward as one would imagine.

      Only n the third day did Yoongi sit to have breakfast with both of them.

      "So..." he started, immediately seeing Y/N throw her sandwich into her plate and cross her arms over her chest.

      "Here we go." she sighed, making Hoseok laugh.

      "Are the two of you...a thing?"

      "No." Y/N briskly answered, somehow too quick for Yoongi to take her seriously.

      He turned to stare at Hoseok.

      The male could only smile, recognizing the question that was looming in Yoongi's stare.

      "We're not a couple if that's what you're asking. We just fuck sometimes." he explained and that Yoongi could understand.

      "Fair. Just...warn me next time, will ya? I can just go crash on somebodies couch or whatever." he said, calmly continuing his meal.

      "Cool." Hoseok smiled over his cup of coffee before turning his gaze over to Y/N, sparing her a single wink.

      For two weeks, the warnings came, Yoongi would stay locked up in his room and suffer through the sexy time, or he'd disappear form the face of earth for two days, until the smell of sex was drained from his living space.

      It was a decent arrangement.

      Until it wasn't.

      The warnings stopped coming and yet again Yoongi found himself in a bunch of uncomfortable scenarios with the two.

      The second time he walked in on them, it was in the bathroom.

      Of all the places, at least that door had a lock, they could have locked it.