Ships (J-Hope) HIGH SCHOOL!AU

Two weeks ago

      "Y/N you should start getting ready for prom...who are you going with?" your best friend Jennie asked you and you shrugged your shoulders, but she caught your eyes wandering off to the same boy they have been tracking down for months. 

      Hoseok, he was kind, handsome, funny, sweet, gorgeous...literally the whole package. 

      "Why don't you ask him to go with you?" she asked you while you played with your food. 

      "What? Ask who?"

      "Hoseok, of course." she said and you gave it a thought for a second before shaking your head.

      "No...I can't."

      "Why not?!" she fired at you and you shrugged your shoulders. 

      "Could you imagine me going to prom with Mr. Sunshine over there?" you nodded in his direction and she sighed "You would look cute together."

      Lunch was long over and you went to your next class. 

      As you were about to step inside the classroom someone bumped into your back and you lost your balance for a second, but managed to stay on your feet

      "Watch it!" you argued and heard a gentle voice speak to you "I'm sorry Y/N...are you okay?" Hoseok asked you and you nodded "Uhh...yea. I'm fine." you said and he nodded. 

      You began to walk away when he called out your name "Hey...you dropped something..." he said while reaching down for the piece of paper on the floor and your eyes widened. 

      "What's this?" he questioned as he looked at the drawing on the paper. 

      Maybe he won't notice that it's him and you in the picture. 

      "It's really good..." he said cheerfully, looking at the two figures hugged together and you smiled nervously. 

      "Thanks...can I have it back now?"

      "Can I keep it?" he asked and your eyes widened before he continued speaking. 

      "The only drawings I have are from Jungkook and Jimin and it's always the same...something new would be great to add to my small collection." he smiled and you thought for a second before nodding. 

      "Sure...why not, right?" you said and went to your seat as the teacher came.

      You sat in the school garden later drawing more when someone sat down besides you. 

      "Can I take a look?" Hoseok said as he grabbed the notebook you were drawing in and looked at all your drawings. 

      The bad part is that you had a few drawings of him, pretty good drawings, and you would have to be a real idiot to not notice who's in it. 

      He passed over the pages before he settled on the first one. 

      "T-this is me...?" he stuttered as he looked over the drawing of him with the biggest smile decorating his beautiful features.

      Slowly your cheeks began to turn red as you nodded. 

      "Y-yea...you have a nice smile." you said and he nodded while the smile found it's way onto his face. 

      "Thanks..." he said and you smiled slightly too, ignoring the explosions of butterflies in your stomach. 

      "Can I please have it back now?" you asked and he nodded "Oh right...sorry for just taking it like that."