That good (RM) COLLEGE!AU

"Hey Y/N!!!" Jimin shouted as he got into your apartment "What are you up to?", "Cleaning." you answered and he flashed you a devilish smile. 

      "Ohh, are you having guests over?" he chuckled and you nodded "Namjoon is coming over later." you sighed and he stood there shocked. 

      "Wait you mean...the Namjoon that helped you ace almost all your classes?" and you nodded. 

      "The Namjoon you said had the cutest dimples and smile?" you nodded a bit slower. 

      "THE KIM NAMJOON, YOU'VE BEEN CRUSHING ON FOR THE LAST TWO MONTHS?!" he screeched and you glared at him. 

      "Will you shut up?! I'm not crushing on him!!!" you growled as you threw your teddy bear at Jimin's head. 

      "Yea right...you tell yourself whatever you want..." he smirked while leaving your apartment and walking back to his that was right besides yours...lucky you, huh? 

      As soon as Jimin's front door closed he whipped out his phone from his back pocket and called a friend "Yah...Kookie. Are you busy today?" he asked and the younger responded to the question while Jimin's smile just grew bigger.

      An hour later Namjoon was already at your front door ringing the doorbell when you jumped up from the couch and scrambled to unlock the front door. 

      "Hey there..." he smiled at you and you almost fainted then and there. 

      He was wearing casual clothes, plain white shirt, black jacket and ripped jeans, with a black bandanna over his purple hair that you adored. 

      It really stood out nicely and fitted into the general style he was going for. 

      "Hi." you smiled as he went in and threw his backpack on the couch "So...will we start with the studying now or what?" he asked and you shook your head. 

      "I was about to eat. Did you have lunch? Wanna join me?" you asked as if you hadn't planned it all out and he nodded. 

      "I wanted to suggest ordering some pizza anyways." he said and you smiled. 

      "Why eat pizza when you can taste my cooking?" you bumped your hip against his to move him out of the way as you passed to the kitchen. 

      While you were cooking all the food and finishing everything up he was right there besides you trying to help with whatever he could. You laughed and fooled around while your pasta almost got burned, but it didn't matter, it was delicious anyways. 

      "I didn't know you were a good cook..."

      "Well thanks...I try." you winked over at him and got up to wash the plates, but soon his own hands were on the plates. 

      One hand on one side of your body and the other around the other one, making it seem like he was back hugging you. 

      "Umm I'll w-wash the dishes..." he stuttered and you blushed as he moved away and grabbed the plates from you "It's the least I can do." he smiled and you could see a small hint of red decorating his own cheeks. 

      You nodded and went to the living room and after a few minutes he walked out of the kitchen too.

      You were actually studying together for a exam you'll be having in a few days and it was all going smoothly until a soft thumping sound began to come from the next door neighbor. 

      You got up to get the two of you some refreshments and when you went back to the living room, Namjoon was staring off into the distance with raised eyebrows, trying to concentrate on the sound and where it was coming from.

      "Is that..." he was cut of by a moan that erupted through the thin moan of your building "Your neighbor?" he finished and your face became a shade of red that could be compared to a tomato. 

      "Oh my God that asshole..." you mumbled under your breath as the ohh's and ahh's started to become louder and louder. 

      Jimin finds the worst times to hookup with that boy toy of his. 

      You sat down besides Namjoon who was trying really hard to hold back his laugh. You tried to ignore it all, but the knocking against the wall, which you assumed was the headboard of Jimin's bed, became louder and louder. And also along with Jimin's high pitched moans, there came also a deeper growl every now and then that only made your asshole of a neighbor sound more slutty and needy.

      A few minutes later you blew up from and yelled at him through the wall "OH COME ON!!! IT CAN'T BE THAT GOOD!!!" you shouted and relaxed when the moaning finally stopped. 

      Turning around you were met with Namjoon's amused expression and you questioned him "What?" you tried to sound calm, but as he got up your heartbeat became erratic. 

      "It so CAN be that good Y/N." he smiled, but it was different than before. 

      "W-what do you mean...?" you questioned in confusion and he leaned down and whispered into your ear. 

      "Want me to show you?" his breath tickled your earlobe as he spoke, and made goosebumps rise up on your skin. You mumbled an answer, but before you could even finish a whole sentence Namjoon was kissing you with his velvety and plump lips. 

      His hands tugged at your shirt as you fumbled with the belt on his jeans and soon enough you were back on the couch, with him between your legs, stretching you open with his fingers. 

      "God baby...you look so good." he whispered as he left bites all over your chest and stomach. 

      "Please..."

      "What is it?" he teased you more "What do you want?" his voice was merely a whisper that send shocks and tingles up your spine every time he talked. 

      "You." you're hands grabbed his neck before pulling his chest flush against your own. 

      As things continued escalating the way they were you totally forgot about your hoe of a neighbor while Namjoon fucked you senseless. 

      On the other side of the wall Jimin and Jungkook were on Jimin's bed, sitting and laughing. 

      "Daddy?" Jimin whispered as his mind finally registered what you were moaning and he laughed with the younger boy. They never had sex to begin with, they were just trying something out with you and Namjoon. At least an awkward atmosphere if nothing else.

      "How long do you think this will last?" Jungkook asked as he quickly got tired of the show and Jimin shrugged his shoulders. 

      "Untill he get's her screaming I guess..."

   What did I even write?! Lol but Jikook thooo <3 <3 <3