Kings (Blood 5)(J-Hope) MEDIEVAL!AU

(Chapter includes a lot of Jimin and Dawon actually to like unwind the whole plot finally and put it all together into a decent ending. Enjoy!)

      Thunderous marching could be heard down the corridors leading to the Great Hall and that's how you knew that they were here.

      The princess was kneeling in front of Nari's throne, giving her last plea for her mother to turn the proposals down.

      To no avail.

      "Get up, dust your dress off...he's coming."

      And just as Dawon stood up, the door slammed open, four soldiers slipping into the Hall before the heir of the Jeon dynasty stepped through, followed by the kind and more of his men.

      Rozzo was known as a kingdom where true warriors reached their full potential.

      And as you stood beneath the throne and took shy glances at the young prince that entered you couldn't disagree that he certainly looked like a true warrior.

      Jeon Jungkook was swelling with pride, his ego easily inflating his chest and keeping his chin up high, hair swiped away from his forehead revealing dark eyebrows, slightly creasing his forehead in a stern look.

      If words didn't travel far you'd have a slight glimmer of hope that this man in front of you might have a soft side, but you've heard many bad things about him.

      One of them being that he was getting married for the third time, all of his earlier brides falling deathly ill at one point in life, when they never left their room and finally just fell into a never ending slumber one day.

      Some say he was behind it.

      It was considered that the first one was an accident, but the doctor that traveled around the kingdoms let it slip one night in a tavern that the young queen was poisoned.

      Maids said that the second one was found in her bed, lips blue, face pale, only traces of bluish and red bruises left around her frail neck.

      The last wife though was the one drop of water that made all the secrets flow out of the castle in Rozzo like a waterfall.

      She committed suicide, jumping from the highest tower, onto brass fences. A truly gory scene that the town folk had to witness.

      What could have drove a soul so young and in such a favoring position to take her life away.

      Nobody knew, but neither was any other woman willing to find out.

      Princess Dawon being one of them.

      "Your Highness..." he merely bowed his head, then did the same in the direction of the princess sitting besides Queen Nari.

      "Prince Jungkook. It's our pleasure to have you as our guest."

      And so, the negotiations began.

      Hoseok must have reached the monastery where the coronation will take place tomorrow morning.

      To both his and Dawon's luck and disadvantage, Jungkook didn't seem like he was in a hurry.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

      You were carrying plates towards the kitchen once the welcoming feast was over and your ears caught onto a sound of clattering coming from the kitchen.

      Pushing the door open with your back slowly as you kept glancing over your shoulder, you caught sight of a male, in heavy looking armor, red fabric wrapped around his arm.