Mend it (Passing emotions 4)(J-Hope|RM) CHEATING!AU

3 years later

      "Hot chocolate to go!" you shouted from the counter, making a girl skip over to it, to grab her drink. 

      "Thank you!" she beamed a smile at you and you returned the same. It was still pretty early and any second now people will start rushing inside, making work a thousand times harder for you. 

      You were still in the city, working in the coffee shop during the day and every other day you were taking shifts in a nearby bar. It drained you a lot on the days when you had to work two jobs with less than three hours of sleep, but you were dealing with it. 

      Though it always made you wonder, what would have happened if you left the city the night you called your mom. 

   3 years ago

      You were bawling your eyes out while talking to her, but sadly, your father wasn't home and there was no more trains that day, which would mean that you're alone in the streets so late at night. Luckily your mother called in a favor from a friend and asked her if you could stay over at her son's place. 

      She gave you the address, but told you to go to the coffee shop you work at, that it's late and that you shouldn't go there alone. You were sitting in the coffee shop sipping your coffee with your suitcase besides your chair when someone cleared their throat from besides you.

      "Y/N right?" he smiled down at you and you shot up to greet him "Yea, yea...that's me. Thank you so much for coming Hoseok, I wouldn't know where to go if..."

      "It's okay! It's the least I can do." he cut you off and patted your shoulder lightly. 

      "We should really go now, you must be freezing." he said and you stepped outside walking to where he parked his car. 

      "I'll put your stuff in the back." he grabbed your bags and told you to wait for him in the car.

      Once he was inside and the engine roared to life he started driving and turned every now and then to glance at you. 

      "Soo..." he broke the dead silence around you. 

      "What got you out on the streets suddenly?" he asked and you answered, not really restraining yourself at all, you were too tired to pick words "My boyfriend threw me out."

      "What an asshole." Hoseok mumbled under his breath and you chuckled lightly "No...he's not. I'm the asshole here. I cheated on him." the air suddenly felt awkward before the car came to a stop. 

      "Well, can't do anything about that now." he said before getting out to grab your stuff, you following shortly after him. 

      "Shit happens, no one is perfect." he said, flashing his bright smile at you as he made his way to his apartment.

      He stepped in, you closed the door after you before Hoseok spoke out loud "I'm home!" he shouted before a head popped out of, what you assumed was, the kitchen. 

      "Hi! Is that the family friend?" the boy asked with a huge boxy smile "I'm Taehyung. Hobi's roomate." he said before you stepped closer and saw that the boy was doing dishes. 

      You looked over the place and saw another guy laying on the couch playing video games "Make yourself comfortable." he said and you decided to stay with this Taehyung guy since the one on the couch seemed pretty invested in the game.