3AM (Suga) FWB!AU

You were rolling around in your bed, still awake at such an ungodly hour, for who knows what reason. 

      It was a wonderful summer night and you opened your balcony door completely to let the fresh summer breeze into your room. 

      You were sitting on your bed, scrolling through Instagram when a picture of a very specific person popped up and gave an idea to you.

      It took a moment before you thought about how to start it, even if this wouldn't be the first time you were doing it, but seconds later you typed in a short message and sent it.

Hey, you awake?

Minutes later he finally replied, just when you thought he was asleep. 

Sugaaa: Yup...

Wanna come over and watch a movie?

      When Yoongi got the text his brows furrowed a bit, before he smirked, knowing what you were aiming at.

Sugaaa: It's 3AM. I know what that means. And yes.

      When you got the reply you rushed to the bathroom getting a quick shower and wore the nicest lingerie and just as you stepped out of the bathroom you heard knocks on your front door. 

      As soon as you opened his eyes scanned you from head to toe and he smirked. 

      He pulled his beanie off, throwing it somewhere as he pushed you to the closest wall with a kiss. 

      "This is what I like about you...you know exactly how to push the right buttons." he whispered against your lips before he brought your arms above your head and tickled your neck and jaw with the tip of his nose.

      Yoongi grabbed you by your thighs, signaling you to jump up and as you did, he wrapped your legs around your waist, never breaking the kiss he gave you. 

      The walk to your bedroom never seemed longer, since he pressed you against the walls every now and then, wanting to deepen the sloppy kiss as he made his way to the door. 

      Pushing it open with his back he threw you on your bed and reached for the edge of his shirt to pull it off over his back. 

      "You look so fucking good." he said and gazed over your figure stretched across the bed, the moonlight hitting your skin, making it shine in the darkness.

       He came over to you, his jeans hanging on his hips unbuttoned, waiting for you to take them off. 

      "Come over here baby...you know what your job is." he instructed as you sat on the edge of the bed and pulled at his jeans and boxers in one go, letting his member spring free from it's restrain and making Yoongi throw his head back as your fingers made contact with his member. 

      "Fuck..." he groaned as you gave his tip a tiny lick before swirling your tongue around it. 

      "God, I've missed this..." he whispered before pushing you away from him and hovering over you on the bed. 

      "We haven't fucked in a while buddy." he said as he began kissing down your chest while his hands unhooked you bra with ease. 

      "Tell me about it...I was desperate enough to almost start begging for you." you snorted while chuckling as his head popped up below you. 

      "Almost? Who says you're not gonna be begging in a minute?" he smirked before biting onto the edge of your panties, pulling them down your thighs. 

      This was pretty much how it went, no romantic shit ever happens when you have a fuck buddy and it worked perfectly for both you and Yoongi. 

      It wasn't even weird to talk about a guy you've been chasing after while he's eating you out, or when you're pleasuring him, sometimes he would tell you about a fine ass girl he saw that day. 

      It was normal to the two of you.

      "Shit! Slow down!" you said as he pushed two fingers into you suddenly and you stretched too fast, not being able to adjust to the burning pain that ripped through you. 

      "Jesus...you got tight..." he said as he went in slower this time, ignoring the frown that showed on your face, but soon it twisted in a expression of pure pleasure. 

      "More..." you moaned and he raised a brow at you "Oh...so now you want more?" he got up, pressing one hand besides your head, while the other pumped him painfully hard member.

      "Shut up and...ahhh!" you moaned as he pushed into you completely. 

      "Does it hurt?" he asked, with his eyes closed tightly, fighting back the urge to cum right then and there. 

      "Fuck...no, keep going." you said as your nails scraped against the pale skin of his back. He pushed into you over and over again, filling you up completely, making your head spin. 

      "You're so fucking tight baby." he let out a growl right next to your ear and you swore that the low moan he let out the next second was the reason for you cumming ten times harder than usually. 

      Yoongi pulled out and you thought that was it, before he spun you around on all fours. 

      His hands wrapped around your tiny waist before he was pushing back in and going at it harder than before, chasing his own orgasm. 

      Another wave of heat hit you and you were once again chasing after your second high minutes after. You came with screams of his name as he gave one more deep thrust and came deep inside of you. 

      "Damn..." he sighed as he crashed next to you in your bed. 

      "That was...awesome." you gasped for air as you glanced over him with a goofy smile. 

      You both came to the conclusion that sex this good deserved a high five to each other. And maybe a cuddle session...and a few more rounds?

   Ho ho ho...it's 2:30 AM and I'm writing all kinds of shit, so forgive me my dear readers, I'm not in the right mind now. And how about a J-Hope smut next, inspired by the song The shape of you by Ed Sheeran? Maybe tomorrow if I don't have too much stuff to study for school.