Swan street and us (2)(Jimin) CHEATING!AU

The following mornings he didn't see much of his neighbors until the second weekend after that one Tuesday morning when Jimin felt like a piece of shit.

      Saturday morning Jimin was leaving for a run when he ran into Y/N picking up her mail. She was still sleepy, that much was obvious when he saw her yawning, but as soon as she turned to go back up the stairs she saw Jimin already half way down at this point.

      "Good morning neighbor!" she beamed at him shyly, pulling her robe to cover her thin nightgown.

      "Hi." he spoke, trying to avoid looking at her by focusing on untangling his headphones.

      "Why are you up so early?" he was checking his own mail, cheeks slightly flushed thinking that he was prying to much.

      "I found a job at the diner in the city, so yea...off to work soon." Jimin just nodded to that.

      "What about Matthew, did he find anything?" she sighed at Jimin's voiced out sentence.

      "Well he's trying out for some gigs so he's still living that 'struggling artist' lifestyle." she sighed in defeat and made her way past Jimin.

      Before he could stop himself his hand was on her shoulder in comfort.

      "It will get better." he could feel the heat of her skin through the thin material of her robe "Trust me."

      She didn't answer back just gave a tight lipped smile and nodded before they both went their own separate ways.

      When Jimin was sitting in the living room later in the evening he could hear the familiar creaking of their neighbors front door  before it abruptly slammed shut and only seconds later all hell broke loose.

      "Matthew I can't fucking work my ass off while you're here playing video games and drinking beers with your band mates that are supposed to be practicing somewhere!" the scream was followed by multiple footsteps shuffling away on the squeaky hardwood floors and to the front door.

      "Baby listen just for a second!" Matthews voice called out and soon the ranting and screaming calmed down.

      Even though it was quiet for a while Jimin could still hear quiet bickering. An hour later Matt bid Y/N a 'Goodbye' from the front door, his voice echoing through the building, and left.

      Jimin stepped out on the balcony only to be greeted by quiet sobs.

      Should he leave?

      Is he crossing the line by staying?

      To one particularly pained cry she let out, it came like a knee jerk reaction to him to call out, and he did.

      "Y/N?"

      A small gasp was heard from above as he stared off into the distance.

      "You okay?" he kept going, no point in pulling away now.

      "Yea...yea, I'm good." she spoke, voice slightly worn out from crying and screaming for the past hour.

      "Okay..." he wasn't sure if he heard it, but the air just turned awkward after that, and before Jimin could leave Y/N spoke up again.

      "Jimin? You still there?"

      "Y-yea! I'm here." he looked up to see if he could see a glimpse of her.

      "Do you maybe wanna go sit on the stairs with me?" her voice grew quieter and quieter as she kept going with her line of thought.