Knight (RM) MEDIEVAL!AU

You were going through the bedrooms in the castle, gathering all of the items spread over old wooden chairs.

      Most of the nobility would be away in the early afternoon hours doing whatever their heart pleases, so that's when you choose to pick up all their clothes and rags, stitching up whatever was ripped, washing it all, drying and hopefully returning all before the candles were put out.

      "What could this man possibly be doing to get his robes covered in mud every single time?" Bell whined as you went into nobleman Park's room.

      You would usually go for the rounds alone but today you got a little bit of help from a friend.

      "Well I do enjoy nature very much for your information." he said, stepping out from a room linked to his own, startling both of you.

      "My apologies sir." she bowed slightly, before looking back at the male in shame.

      "No problem." he smiled, completely indifferent to the presence of staff in his room.

      He was clothed, but just in his bottoms.

      "Come on Bell...we have work to do." you pulled her out, finally ripping her eyes away from the brightly smiling man and closing the tall door behind you.

      Park Jimin was merely a guest in the castle, came to form a friendship with your kingdom, hoping to be allies in the future, so you didn't know a lot about him to begin with.

      As soon as the door was closed the look the two of you shared sent you into fits of giggles.

      "Well he seem's nice." Bell comment, hand over her mouth, before you continued your stroll down the halls.

      "Do you usually run into nude men when you do your rounds?"

      "Well...not into ones that look this good. It's usually the old royal chef, or one of the barons. It isn't pleasant." you frown, remembering the sight of the old men with huge bellies hanging in front of them.

      "Pity...I almost considered asking to change my duties."

      As you got on lower and lower floors, the decor of the rooms became much less luxurious and finally you were at the floor you were anticipating.

      "This is where the few knights stay." you informed, gulping nervously.

      "Oh...so this is where he stays?" your friend perked up, looking down the hallways.

      The truth is , this was where your job somehow became enjoyable.

      You'd run through a few rooms quickly, always sharing a word or two with the more down to earth people of this castle, because at least by a bit these knights were closer in ranks to you.

      "Well I'll leave you to it then." your friend grabbed the clothing items you were carrying to carry them off to wash and let you go to that one guy alone.

      You went to three rooms, all of them empty and put the clothes in the now empty basket, before running into one room that wasn't so empty.

      "Good day..." you said and the knight merely nodded his head.

      His name was Jeon Jungkook, you knew it because he was new, not quite adjusting to this place yet.

      "How are you sir? Have any robes for washing?"