Let's hurt tonight (Worn to the bone 6)(Suga|Jin) PARENT!AU

When two months pass by with no issues you should have known a storm was coming.

      Work was amazing as it was from the beginning.

      Hwan was preparing every day with Namjoon to start first grade.

      And love between Seokjin and you just naturally blossomed into something better and better every day.

      You look back at your first and every single date after that one and can't help but break out into a smile, even while you're washing dishes.

      The first date ended with Jin walking you home late at night, and stopping your walking every few seconds to make out.

      Then later you'd go to his place and watch movies or cook something together as he talked about little bits and pieces of his life.

      Eventually you started bringing Hwan along every now and then, since he did enjoy spending time with Jin.

      Not as much as he enjoyed Taehyung, but it wasn't far from it.

      At this point anything was better to him than uncle Joon making him do math.

      It was all too perfect, that something just had to come ruin your little bit of peace.

      "It's gonna rain soon." the restaurant was empty already, Jimin and Tae were cleaning up the final tables and getting ready to head home before the downpour.

      Sadly, they didn't manage to finish before it started raining, but none the less the two young males ran out of the restaurant and towards the closest bus stop.

      You were at the register, closing up your daily tab when you heard the bell on the front door jingle and your head snapped up.

      "We're closed." you held your tray under your arm as you tried to lock the register, the key getting stuck as usual.

      "Y/N." if the tone of voice wasn't enough of a shock factor, when you looked up to see the man in front of you, you felt like you were close to passing out.

      The tray pressed under your arm fell, the sound of the aluminium ringing through the restaurant and in a matter of seconds Seokjin was out of the kitchen, his apron in his hands.

      "Everything okay?" he asked, before his head turned to Yoongi, standing there, soaked in rain, with a cap hiding most of his pale face.

      "I-I-I..."

      "Who are you?" Jin turned to him, hand protectively wrapping around your shoulders.

      "Maybe I should come back another time." he started to shy away, turning on the heel of his boots to leave.

      "N-No...please. Sit down. Do you want coffee?" you walked around the register and pointed at the table right next to him.

      "I'd rather have tea?" he spoke, voice small, careful and unsure of anything anymore.

      You went into the kitchen, and Seokjin side eyed Yoongi before following after you.

      "Is that..." he didn't even finish the question before you nodded, making him just cut of his question there.

      "Hwan...he...looks a lot like him." Jin said and you yet again nodded quietly.

      "Do you...want me to stay with you?" Jin asked and for the first time today he saw you shake your head at a question of his and it was the one where he hoped that you'd say 'Yes'.