You're feeling insane (Worn to the bone 3)(Jin) FIRST MEETING!AU

(So this is going somewhat from where the Suga chapters left off, if you didn't read Worn to the bone I suggest you do it (both chapter) because some of the plot will matter in the Jin chapters.)

      "Order for table three!" you could hear Namjoon call out from the kitchen and you zoomed in, grabbing the tray on the side, setting plates on it and scurrying off to serve the customers.

      It's been two weeks since you started working in your cousins bar while also living under his roof.

      He had a spare bedroom with a bed, big enough for one person, but you made it work with Hwan who always stuck to your side like a leach while you were sleeping.

      "Here you go ladies." you put the plates in front of the two older women in front of you with a smile on your face.

      Things weren't going too bad if you were honest.

      It was hard for something to turn your mood sour and even when it did it was specifically on the days when Namjoon would point out that Yoongi called him to ask about you.

      "He called to just hear how the two of you are doing." he'd say, "He told me he doesn't wanna talk to you till he's clean and they put him on buprenorphine to reduce his cravings."

      "Good for him." you said as you washed the dishes at the end of the day back then.

      Ever since then you noticed Namjoon holding back from telling you when Yoongi called.

      You were back in the kitchen for the next order when someone slammed the back door, which led directly to the kitchen, open.

      Your eyes widened at the sudden ruckus, and both you and the other two waiters, Taehyung and Jimin, looked up at the intrusion taking place.

      "I'm back motherfuckers!" 

      Everyone else continued with their work, ignoring the male and his extra entrance as if it was nothing out of the ordinary.

      "Didn't I tell you to take three weeks off?" Namjoon spoke, never lifting his gaze from the stir fried vegetables he was trying to serve on a big plate.

      "I can't fucking stay at home anymore Joon, I don't need a break, I just need to be back in this kitchen and cook." 

      Namjoon put down the empty pan and leaned on the counter.

      "You know I love you bro, right?"

      "I do." the newcomer smiled.

      "But if you throw another spatula at Taehyung when he doesn't chop the onions right, I'm going to fire your perfectionist ass in a blink of an eye." he says and that was all it took for this guy to shrug his hoodie off, hang it on the hanger next to the back door, and put on an apron.

      "Move to the side boss, that plate looks like shit." he shooed Namjoon out of his spot and dug straight into the work that just seemed to pile up today.

      "Three more orders for the corner table!" Jimin snapped you out of your confused and stunned state as he emerged from the door behind you.

      All eyes snapped up to him, but being caught in that line of vision, the new guys eyes settled on you.

      "Oh...who's this pretty thing?" the smirk that formed on his lips threw you off and you turned away, grabbing some of the plated orders and rushing out of the room to tend the guests.