Vodka cranberry (No issues 2)(Jimin) AGE GAP!AU

"Speak of the devil." Ann spoke up to you, her eyes trailing to something behind you.

      You turned around only to catch Jimin and two of the other professors and a few students walk into the bar. 

      The college had it's own little club, it was pretty tame, students would go down into the basement into dim lights after classes to drink away bad exam grades or maybe even to take a tea time break during the day.

      It was a place you occupied often, not willing to go home during the few free classes you had every now and then.

      Jimin met your eyes for a second and you held the gaze before turning back to Ann.

      "So yeah...he hasn't been giving me any shit for the attitude. I guess he get's I was mad at him." you spoke quietly taking a swing of your beer.

      "We should really stop drinking." 

      "What are you talking about? We don't even have any more classes, it's a Friday on a late winter day. Alcohol is exactly what I need. Especially when Jimin is..." you were rambling before Ann cut in.

      "He's coming."

      "What?"

      "He's..."

      "Y/N." the soft tone behind you was easy to recognize.

      You turned around and were met by a small, shy smile on Jimin's face.

      "Hey." you answered.

      "I wanted to come here and buy you a drink...as an apology. I was insensitive and dumb, but it was so long ago and..." he spoke quickly, as if he was feeling you edge away from him.

      You sat up grabbing your bag from the small hook under the bar and shook your head.

      "No...it's fine. You don't need to apologize for anything." you kept your head bowed down, digging through your bag for your scarf.

      "One vodka cranberry." the bartender spoke up next to you and you stopped your actions.

      Vodka cranberry.

      "I remember you wanting to try it when Jungkook and I were drinking it back then." he reminded, as if the drink didn't even trigger old memories. 

      It was a bit before you spilled your guts to Jimin back then. 

      They came home after acing their finals and decided to celebrate with some girly drinks as Jungkook liked to call them. 

      They got anything and everything that could be used for cocktails or any kind of sweet shots, so vodka cranberry was one of the drinks they opted to make.

      You just came to from school and bee lined straight for their door instead of your own.

      "Oiii squirt!" Jungkook was already hammered, sitting on the floor, while spilling whatever drink he was trying to mix.

      "What are you doing?"

      "Getting wasted." he answered before Jimin emerged from his bedroom, holding a glass of red liquid.

      He put it on the table and you took a whiff of what it was. 

      The vodka in it was evident, but the fruity taste of red berries was made it pleasant.