Fake love (V) FWB!AU

The hand on your waist was far too familiar to ignore while you were talking to a guy in front of you. Taehyung didn't waste a second before standing right behind you, his eyebrows raising up closer to his hairline.

      "And who's this?" he asked, leaning down to leave a peck on your cheek, not breaking eye contact with the guy. 

      You shivered at his tone, you knew what that rasp in his voice meant. You rolled your eyes and excused yourself, waving to the poor guy you were leaving behind as you stepped away with Taehyung.

      "What do you think you're doing?" you hissed at him and he just smirked at your angered state. He was purposefully blowing your chances for a conversation with any guy all night long.

      "Just making sure you're going home with me tonight." he whispered, leaning down to run the tip of his nose down your neck before leaving a more wet kiss on your collarbone.

      If the question is swirling around in anyone's head, no, the answer is no. You weren't in a relationship with Kim Taehyung. You were simply his casual fuck when he's not feeling like doing all the work to drag another girl to bed.

      "You're such a dick." you told him and he chuckled lightly, a playful glint in his eyes.

      "You know I'm not...but I got a big one." it wasn't funny, especially when you could feel how true his words were and how much those 'words' were pressing up behind you.

      "I'm ready to leave, you coming or not?" he looked at you as he took his jacket from the nearby chair and you only nodded.

      It was a 'Yes'.

      The answer was always 'Yes' when Taehyung was the one asking the questions.

      Barely minutes passed before you were on his bed, his hands working fast to remove all the clothes off of you.

      If you haven't learned from earlier this is what sex was like with Taehyung. All fast, short, straight to the point. No fucking around.

      Lucky him you didn't need much to unravel. Most of the time the thought that this is his body that's on top of you, his hands that are touching you, was enough for you to walk on the edge only seconds separating you from pleasure.

      "Wait...I wanna go on top." you said holding his arms and as a response you felt a switch flip in his act.

      He grabbed both of your hands and pressed them into the sides of his bed.

      "No." his answer was short before he was grabbing both of your wrists in one of his hands and reaching the other down between your legs. 

      "I don't like losing my grip on the situation. You know that, don't you?" he pushed one finger in you, pressing it right up onto the bundle of sensitive nerves inside of you. 

      "I'll make you feel good. No need for you to take matters into your own hands beautiful." he chuckled suddenly pulling out his fingers out of your underwear, covered in your wetness. 

      With the same hand he gave himself a few teasingly slow pumps before he let go of your hands and instead held both of your hips in a bruising grip. 

      He pushed, evenly going into you with every passing second before he was buried completely into you.

      Looking down at you he saw beads of sweat gathering on your forehead and your chest trembling with uneven breaths.