Worn to the bone (Suga) PARENT!AU

(This story is starting off with Suga. It will have more than one chapter I'm not sure how many cause I think it will get a bit more complex since I need to add Jin to the story later. As for warnings, drug abuse, really sad moments, financial struggles, broken dreams...enjoy.)

      When you met your husband he was scribbling in a small notepad in the middle of the classroom, just as class was dismissed and everyone was leaving.

      You bumped into his back, not expecting him to stop dead in his tracks in front of you.

      "I'm sorry." you mumbled passing by him, and he paid no attention, merely giving you a short glance and going back to writing whatever he was before the incident.

      He lacked manners, still does to this day, but that's besides the point now.

      You walked alongside your cousin Namjoon all day long, him being the sweetheart that he is and showing you around the school you just transferred to.

      Much to your disappointment he also led you to a lunch table that was already occupied by a certain boy that you disliked at the time and grew to love over time.

      "This is Yoongi, that friend I rap with at Buzz."

      Now if you're wondering what Buzz is, it's a underground club, a whole nation on it's own, living and feeding off of hip hop.

      Dance, rap, graffiti...you name it, Buzz had it.

      To anyone else it would seem like a bunch of misfits that came together to trash the old train stations that were no longer of use, but to your cousin, Yoongi and Hoseok, their other friend, it was a sanctuary.

      To you it was a place where dislike turned into tolerating, tolerating into like, and like grew into love.

      You watched him perform, rap, say everything that he would keep to himself during the day and vent to his hearts limits, push anger sadness and happiness out in the lines he spat out.

      It was where you kissed.

      It was where dreams grew, and where hat dreams flame was also put out one night when Namjoon told Yoongi that he's never coming back to it.

      It was a place Namjoon grew out of, but Yoongi never did.

      He was still hoping that one day he'll break the walls of that station and the world will hear his voice.

      The high the stage gave to him was making him feel invincible.

      So invincible that Namjoon's departure didn't leave a scratch on him.

      Neither did Hoseok's.

      "They wanted something more stable, I'll show them that this can be stable too...I'll wait for them to come back." he'd say back then.

      He couldn't even feel fear when you came home crying because...

      "My period is late and I had to go in for a check up...I'm fucking pregnant."

      Once the words were out of your mouth he took his sweet time to embrace you and calm you down.

      He had a way with words and the speech he delivered was probably something every girl wished to hear from their high school sweetheart.

      He spoke of how you have food to eat and a roof over your head, that everything would be fine because the two of you always get by.

      What he skipped over was he fact that he was 22 and you turned 19 a few months ago.