Ruins (Rivals 2)(RM) HIGH SCHOOL!AU

It took two weeks to be left in ruins, and you weren't even seeing Namjoon around much while your life shattered bit by bit.

      Two days after talking to Namjoon you were once again looking at Hoseok and him spit disgusting words at each other.

      This time you harshly pushed Hoseok away.

      Three days later, on a late Saturday night you heard pebbles bouncing off of your bedroom window.

      You knew it was Hoseok, you ignored him while standing in the dark behind the curtains so he wouldn't see you.

      When your dad turned on the porch light he ran away.

      He walked up to you at school when you were preparing for your English class. 

      Your friends moved aside so he could talk to you, to which you reacted by gathering your stuff and storming away to everyone's surprise.

      It took five days before he finally showed how much of a fucking asshole he was, by telling everyone how you're ignoring him for stupid reasons like, other girls hitting on him, him not having time for me because of practice...

      True colors. Yea...that's what it was.

      Those were Hoseok's true colors.

      It took six days for your friends to do the same.

      Supposedly you were dumb for dumping the best guy in the school.

      That sixth day you actually cried about ending so many ties with people, you never really were the type that functioned well on your own.

      On the 13th day after talking to Namjoon you were already seeing Hoseok with a new girl around the school.

      Your old best friend none the less.

      On that day you also saw Namjoon at that exact moment. 

      He was probably the only one who saw you, unlike the others that only saw the new sweethearts of the school.

      At the mark of two weeks you were sitting in your Math class when Jungkook called you over to look at him.

      "Wanna have lunch together?" he whispered to you and you nodded, happy that you'll have some company that you actually knew even before this fiasco.

      Jungkook was quiet for the most part, eating whatever was in front of him.

      "I was wondering...what made you start all this?" he asked suddenly and you bit your tongue when you found a instant reply rolling from your lips.

      Your brother.

      "I don't know...I guess I just realized some things about Hoseok." you said after a beat of silence.

      "I heard something else actually..." he began, pushing his tray away from him.

      "Correct me if I'm wrong, do you think my bros advice is some kind of flirting?" he asked, somehow amused by the whole situation.

      Did you?

      Did you really consider that someone like Namjoon was hitting on you?

      "You know...he helps a lot of people, me being one of them, but many girls in this school mistook his kind words for some sort of flirting. I'm not sure it's the same case with you, but I'm just looking out for you." he said with a tiny tone at the end.