Lollipops (Suga) FIRST MEETING!AU

"But mom!!! I don't want to play the piano!" you groaned as you ran up to your dad's office room. 

      "Dad...tell her that I don't wanna play piano, I want to keep playing my guitar." you stomped your feet against the ground like the overgrown brat you were and your dad looked up at you and chuckled. 

      "I'll think of something Y/N, but just let me work now...please." he smiled and you walked off towards him leaving a peck on his cheek and leaving him alone as you skipped down the hall to your room.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

      "But dad, you said that I won't take piano lessons?!" you stared at the little and neat house in front of you as your mom and dad sat in the car that just drove you here. 

      "Just go in Y/N...you might like it maybe." your dad winked at you and drove off. 

      You walked up to the front door and knocked lightly and just as you wanted to knock the second time the door opened and a boy stood there, a toothbrush in his mouth and foam dropping from the left corner of his lips.

      You stood there frozen with a weird expression on your face and you pointed at his mouth as he brushed the foam off with the back of his hand. 

      "Does a Yoongi live here?" you asked hoping for the guy to point you in the right direction to get to your piano teacher, but he just pointed a finger at his chest and spoke over the toothbrush.

      "That's me..." he slurred the words and turned around to leave to the bathroom, leaving the door open for you to come in. 

      The interior was cute in the house, all sorts of pastel colors combined with some cream shades.

      A lot of pillows, a few pictures hanging on the wall and then your eyes landed on the guitar in the corner of the room. It stood out from everything, it was a dark shade of cherry red color. It had small black details on it, barely visible on the dark red color. 

      You didn't dare to touch it but then the guy from earlier spoke behind you. 

      "Pick it up...let's go." you jumped up and turned around to follow him but he stopped you by putting an arm up in front of you, blocking your path. 

      "Didn't you hear me? Pick up the guitar, you need the instrument if you wanna learn to play it." his attitude didn't amuse you at all. You turned back around, carefully picked up the guitar and glanced at him "What about the piano lessons?"

      "Your dad and I made a deal, you're playing the guitar while your mom or aunt or whatever thinks you're taking piano lessons." he said and you nodded as you followed after him.

      You followed him into his room and looked around at all the equipment he had in it, microphones, instruments, huge speakers, all kinds of cables that flooded the floor and you tiptoed your way around them, being careful not to fall. 

      You finally spotted a empty spot and sat down on the ground and looked up at him. 

      "Can we sit here, I like it." you said as you glanced at the big window besides you and smiled. 

      "Sure...that's where I usually practice." he said and you nodded and took the guitar in your arms and jumped a bit in your spot before you pulled out a lollipop out of your bag. You put it into your mouth and glanced at Yoongi who sat in front of you confused.