Closing in (One step ahead 6)(RM) CEO!AU

As you got more and more used to your position Namjoon kept pushing for you to keep joining him for company dinners and parties.

      Sometimes it was just like the dinner you had with Jimin, all business and no fun, but then you started joining him for the parties. Initially not as his date, but more to represent the corporation as a whole.

      The distinct title somehow faded away over time, he started to indulge more in the thought of you having a good time at this party, than showing his company off to potential investors.

      Much like many times before, you were having a fundraising party tonight too and Namjoon made it clear that he would be picking you up later.

      Hoseok had told you earlier at work to make sure you look amazing if you wanna make a good impression.

      "This thing is like the Gala of Dinner parties. You need to look glamorous." his words rung in your head as you struggled to zip your dress up.

      You were late already and Namjoon didn't show up yet, and here you were, struggling to pull the zipper of this god forsaken dress u while you stepped into your heels.

      You should have known what was gonna happen the second you decided to wear it.

      It was the prettiest dress you had in your closet, a short sleeved, tea length dress, in a deep crimson color.

      If only you could properly zip it up without the zipper getting stuck, that would be amazing.

      Your phone buzzed on the couch and you glanced over to see that it was Namjoon.

      He was already downstairs and waiting and you kept rethinking the words you were about to type out in the message.

      Can you please come up? I need help.

      Before you could abort the thought, the message was sent and read as soon as it was delivered.

      You paced around your apartment, heart ricocheting in your chest.

      A minute or so later you opened your front door, leaning on the frame as you waited for him to show up.

      The steps finally reached your floor and he looked  over at you.

      "Something wrong?" he looked at your face eyebrows squeezed together in worry.

      You turned your back to him, hiding you blushing cheeks away.

      "Can you please zip me up? I've been trying for the past 15 minutes and I..." you swore your body trembled as he put on hand on your waist and the other pulled the zipper further up to the top.

      Gently he ran his hands down your sides as if to get rid of any creases that formed in the material and you turned around to look at him, burning up even more than before.

      "Thank you. We should get going, we're already late." you rushed the both of you out of your apartment, keeping your head down as long as you could, avoiding eye contact.

      That was awkward, you shouldn't have called him up. You could have just changed your dress.

      Thoughts were rushing through your head, as you locked the door behind you, the man that was corrupting your thoughts standing right behind you.

      "You look beautiful Y/N." the low timber of his voice made your skin prickle up with goosebumps, tho you just nodded to acknowledge his compliment.