Omega (Jin) ABO!AU

Royalty is untouchable.

      It doesn't matter what you are, an alpha, beta or omega...you don't mess with royal blood or anyone close to them. 

      That's one lesson everyone is told from a young age. One of those people being you, a totally unimportant alpha of the clan. 

      A female alpha at that. 

      From a long family tree of male alphas you ended it, being the first and only female alpha of a generation that only had sons for decades. And being the spoiled child of your family there was you, more proud than any member of the royal line. 

      Better than any of their sons, all seven of them.

      Your mother always told you that you were too stubborn, too proud, too hardheaded for your own good. 

      She always repeated that no man wanted a woman like that, but she forced you to the pack games every year where maybe you could get in the spotlight and hopefully someone would ask for your hand. 

      You hated the idea of it but as a girl you cant bring the family honor without getting married in a good household. 

      Hopefully in the castle...to one of the earlier mentioned sons, just like your little cousin did. 

      But take note the youngest son and your cousin were a perfect match. Both equally stuck up and rude. 

      She met her match in the womanizer Jungkook and inside your head you really knew that she would regret it one day when he decides to replace her with another girl that catches his attention. It was known that he was the youngest, but that he also remarried three times in the last three years. 

      All his wives somehow disappeared one day when he decided to switch to another girl, and were suddenly found dead a few months later. 

      Other pack attacked they would say...you called bullshit. 

      Someone's royal hands got really dirty three times in a row.

      So this year when the time came you got into the games and showed off your skills and someone did notice you, the oldest son of the royal tree. Seokjin.

      An alpha, the oldest child, the first male of the family...you already knew from stories that he was a royal pain in everyone's ass. But you gave your mother a promise that you will give it a chance. 

      That meaning that you are accepting the engagement. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

      "Where are we going?" you asked as you followed after him around the palace. 

      "To my special spot."

      "Oh how romantic? How many girls have you taken up there so far? If the youngest one had four wives I bet you're far over that number." you scoffed and he turned around. 

      "You could at least try to act nice and polite for the sake of your mother." he said and you smirked. 

      "I'm pretty sure me being nice and polite wasn't what drew you in during the games. I swear I tripped one girl and made her face plant at least three times." you said and you saw a smirk play on the boys lips for a second before the straight face returned.

      He lead you to a rooftop and pulled out a chair for you to take a seat and you followed, not really liking the gesture but you went with it.