Swan street and us (3)(Jimin) CHEATING!AU

(Taehyung shows up for a bit as Sora's brother and so do Sora's mother and father as Mr. and Mrs. Kim)

      The night of the fight Jimin decided to sleep on the couch and he did the same thing every following night.

      He practically stopped talking to Sora all together until she told him that they need to meet up with her parents tonight.

      "Whatever." Jimin walked past her figure as she was leaning on the bathroom door frame.

      "Dress nice, we'll be leaving at seven."

      The past days Jimin has been coming into work with a sour mood, but today he knew it would be even worse when he saw his father in laws car in front of the office building.

      No matter how hard he worked he was still the boss that got to his spot just for having a few strings to pull. 

      Being a good boss was hard when you workers found you incompetent for your spot no matter how much you worked your ass off.

      Today was no different, he was once again on the receiving end of the dirty looks that seemed to worsen when Mr. Kim embraced him in front of his office.

      He kept blabbing on about an amazing night out he planned out for his son Taehyung, himself and Jimin, going into disgusting detail about the new strip club he's been visiting.

      As soon as he could he ushered the man out of his office, excusing himself because he had to much work. hoping that he'll take the hint.

      His stomach was already twisting with disgust at the mere thought of being in the company of those people.

      All of them were born into a good life that Sora's grandfather created for them, but all of them were leaches except for Sora who sadly decided to marry her work and one day become the CEO of the whole company and hold all of the stocks.

      Sometimes Jimin takes a moment to step into her shoes and blames her incompetent father for never stepping up to the work instead of just praising his daughter for overworking herself to the point where she abandoned everything else in life.

      When he married her he automatically got a share of the company, without a question asked.

      He tried to work as hard as Sora, just to show her that she wasn't alone in this, but she only saw it as a competition.

      The day he got that share and became the head of the marketing branch he sealed a contract with the devil himself and it was hard to get out of it unharmed.

      Once again he was passing through paperwork without giving it much thought and time slowly dragged on till it was 5 PM and it was time to leave.

      Jimin barely got himself home, every cell in his body screaming for him to call Sora and tell her that he had to stay at work till later and that he'll have to take a rain check for this family outing.

      He waited for Sora to come down and get in the car and as soon as she was in the car she began her nagging.

      "Put on a grin. it's not like we're going to a funeral." she sighed, her eyes rolling on instinct.

      "Might as well be." Jimin started the car and drove off.

      He didn't know what he was expecting when he got to their table, but it certainly wasn't this act his, so called wife was putting on.

      She was reaching out to hold his hand as often as she could, leaning her head against his shoulder and kissing his cheek whenever her mother would compliment the two of them as a couple.