Jersey (Jin) COLLEGE!AU

Kim Seokjin. The guy you went to high school with, was now the star of the basketball team at your university. Well, life could have been worse, but knowing you and your high school self, you made it worse. 

      Ohh...you made it ten times worse.

   Friday night

      "Y/N ARE YOU FUCKING COMING?!" Lisa shouted from the front door and you ran out of the bathroom, tripping on your own feet. 

      It was only 9 PM and you were already drunk. Tho, no one could blame you. After finishing all your exams and presentations, you went straight to the bar and got wasted. Too bad you had to go to a basketball game with your friends this night, cuz you were feeling pretty reckless. 

      "Why the fuck did I let you get wasted before me?" Lisa sighed as she pulled you out of your dorm. 

      "Wait, wait, wait...I forgot something." you said before taking out the giant banner from your closet. 

      "Okay, I'm ready now!!!" you said and jumped out and ran to the game.

      You were a bit late, the game already started and you and Lisa found your other friend in the front rows. 

      "JIMIN!!!" you shouted from the top of your lungs and he turned around to face you "What the fuck Y/N?" he questioned as you dropped down in the seat next to him and smiled "She got drunk too early." Lisa told him and he chuckled lightly. 

      "What's that?" Jimin asked, pointing at the banner you were hiding from everyone and you giggled lightly "You'll see! It's a surprise."

      Minute by minute, your team did nothing but scored points, getting ahead of the rivals. And later in the game, you saw Jin go in. 

      He looked amazing in that jersey of his, back so broad a plane could land on it, arms buff from all the working out he's been doing, and that smirk...so sexy. 

      As he went in, your heart skipped a beat at the sight of him. You waited and waited, your eyes following every single movement of his body. And as he scored for your team you jumped up from your seat and held up your banner for him to see.

      He squinted his eyes, unable to make out the words at first but soon he realized what was written when his teammates began laughing at howling at him. 

      "Kim Seokjin do you remember me? I sucked your dick in high school...?" Yoongi read out with a snort of laughter following after it. 

      "Good for you hyung..." Jungkook smiled as he patted Jin's shoulder, making him jump back to reality and flash everyone the biggest smile ever.

      Yea...that smile says it all...he remembers. 

      You turned around, only to see Lisa and Jimin staring at you in disbelief, before you elegantly walked away from the scene with a grin on your face. As soon as you got out, your stomach started flipping, twisting and turning from the alcohol you poisoned yourself with. 

      "Fuck!" you growled before bending over the railings and throwing up. 

      Getting back up, your legs gave up from underneath you and you landed on your ass. You didn't know how long you were sitting in there but a while later you felt a tap on your shoulder. 

      You brought your head up and smiled "Hi there..." you barely spoke to the blurry figure before everything turned black.

   Saturday morning

      You woke up in a warm bed and as you rubbed your eyes, your vision became clearer and you panicked. 

      This wasn't your dorm, nor was it your bed. 

      You wanted to turn around, but a heavy arm that was thrown over you wouldn't let you. 

      You wiggled around and when the person that was next to you moved around a bit you got a chance to turn around and you immediately regret that decision. 

      "Shit..." you hissed as your eyes were met with Jin's sleeping figure. 

      "Shit, shit, shit..." you felt a panic attack coming and looked down only to see yourself in his jersey. 

      You didn't just fuck with Kim Seokjin did you? 

      How did this even happen?!

       And in flashes the memory of your banner came back to you. You almost cried from humiliation, but a low growl erupted from his chest and you froze. 

      "Stop moving around..." he whispered before snuggling you closer to his chest. 

      No, no, NO...HELL TO THE NO!!! 

      FUCK NO! 

      You jumped out of the bed and out of his hug in the process, before springing over to the closest chair and falling over it. 

      "How the fuck did I get here?!"

      "I brought you here." he spoke, hugging his pillow now. 

      "Did we have sex?!" you questioned and he opened one eye and sighed "If we had sex, you would remember it...trust me." he said arrogantly and you frowned at him. 

      "Fine then...either we didn't or you suck."

      "Oh honey...I don't suck...you do." he said before you growled at him, grabbed all your clothes and stomped out of his dorm. 

      The morning couldn't have started better huh? You were storming down the halls, with your clothes in your tight grip, and his jersey hanging on your petite figure, like a dress. 

      The big bold letters on the back were making it too obvious to know who's it was. 

      "Kim Seokjin huh?" Taehyung chuckled as you ran past him and finally reached your dorm. 

      "Don't be mean...she...she had a rough night." Jimin punched Tae's shoulder and they walked away, with Jimin's eyes still trailing after you.

      "Lisaaaaaa!!!" you shouted as you got in, and the poor girl jumped up from her bed, but your eyes widened in pure shock at the other figure in her bed. 

      "FUCK!" you slammed her bedroom door shut and went to the living room. 

      Minutes later Jungkook popped into the living room, now fully clothed and with a slight blush on his cheeks. 

      "Ummm sorry 'bout..."

      "Get out." you cut him off and he nodded and walked out of your dorm as quick as he could. 

      "Learn to knock..." Lisa said as she got out of her bedroom and you glared at her. 

      "Out of all the guys on campus, it had to be fucking Jeon Jungkook? He's a playboy Lisa...stay away from him." you said and she laughed "Says the girl who has been the main topic of the collage social media banter all morning." 

      "What?" you questioned and she passed you her phone.

      Your eyes ran over it quickly and you threw yourself back on the couch. 

      "I'm fucked..." you sighed and she nodded "Yup...and you still have to return his jersey." she pointed at you and you groaned. 

      Nope, you didn't make it ten times worse...you made your life living hell the day you decided to hook up with Kim Seokjin.

   UPDATED!!! And I nailed my physics test!!!