Prologue

"We are gathered here today to witness the wedding of Noelle Elizabeth Watkins and Jamal Myles. I turned from the preacher to see Jamal standing next to me. No! I said backing away from him. I killed you, I can't be marrying you. What are you talking about baby I am not dead and we going to have the wedding that we were always meant to have he said grabbing my hand. No Jamal get the hell away from me. I killed you; I watched the blood drain from your body. You're dead! Oh sweet little Noelle you think you could really kill me, he said laughing with a sinister smile.

Get away from me I said as I kept backing away from him. Mama!!Tionne! Lisa! Ro! I screamed. No one can hear you Noelle they are all dead he said motioning for me to look around at all of my family members dead in their seats.

NOOOO I screamed running over to Ti and picking up her head to see if she was still alive. Come on Titi, please be alive, she was cold to the touch. I moved to Lisa, Lisa I said touching her face. No I screamed looking at Ro, Liv, Bryson, and Jacob in the seats next to them.

I told you they are dead are you hard of hearing? Now no one will stand between us ever again. Kayo I said going to the row behind them. Come on please be alive. Noe...Noelle! Kayo please! Baby gi....and then he clasped. Why are you doing this to me? Cause I told you Noelle I own you and no one will ever love you the way I do."

No! No! No!

"Noelle! Noelle! What I said popping my eyes open. Girl are you okay, you were screaming bloody murder Li said looking at me. Yeah I am fine I said looking around at the room. It was so beautiful and I could see the sun shining through the open door to my left. Where are we Li? Uhh we are in Punta Cana for your wedding, she said looking at me like I had completely lost my mind. Wedding I said sitting up looking at my left hand. Yeah your wedding Noe, remember you are marrying...Not Jamal am I? No Noelle why would you even mention him? Where is Amarah I need my baby. She's with Makayla and Mason playing. Who are Makayla and Mason? Your children girl!

Noelle you sure you okay? My children! Yeah as your kids! Li I don't even know what's going on. Who am I marrying? Tyriq remember! Tyriq! Hold on let me get the girls she said going to the door and yelling for Ro and Ti.

What why you yelling like that Ti said waddling into the room with Ro behind her. She's got something she needs to tell us. What's up baby girl, you still nervous, Ro said. Ti your pregnant? Yeah Noelle like 6 months! Are you and Mack still together? Oh hell naw what's wrong with my sister she said looking at Li? Noelle look at me, how old are you? 25 no wait 26. No Noelle your 29! 29! Something is seriously wrong with her yall! Noelle what do you remember? I don't know..."

Mommy Mommy Mommy! Huh I said popping up hearing Amarah scream in my ear. Wake up it's your birthday she said hopping on my bed. I looked around my bedroom only to realize that I was in my room at my house. I looked at my left hand there was no ring. I took a deep before sighing and slumping back into bed. Mommy you okay Amarah said looking at me strangely. I am fine baby I said smiling at her. Happy Birthday Mommy! Thank you baby! Come on Gigi is making food she said pulling the blanket off me. Gigi! Lawd how did Lisa get into my house, I said as we went down the stairs.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOELLE!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

Oh my god really I said laughing at the 6 of them standing in my living room with cake and balloons. Welcome to the dirty 30 club Princess Liv said putting the tiara on my head. You know better I said looking at her. Oh please is the princess going to get mad she said laughing. Mommy you dirty? Liv! No baby I am not dirty. Naw she did all of her dirty way before she turned 30. Hell before she turned 20, Lisa said under her breath. Excuse you, I said popping her upside the head. Aye I'll steal beat yo ass! Watch your language Ti said popping her after I did. What was that Liv? Nothing she said rolling her eyes at me. Happy birthday baby girl! Really I am 30 now you don't have to call me that. You'll always be baby girl to us Roro said making Amarah, Naya, and Desiree a plate. Lisa where my babies? His weekend! Oh I said not pushing the subject further and judging by the look on her face she wasn't happy about it either.

So Noelle mama is going to watch the girls tonight so we can celebrate. I told yall I didn't want a party. Too bad I already put down the deposit and its not refundable so you going. I sighed and sat at the table as Lisa put the plate in front of me. Thanks Lili! No problem Noe she said winking at me. How did you sleep? I had that dream again. Which one? The wedding one! Same story line? Yeah, except this time I woke up in another dream and I wasn't marrying who I thought I was. Who was it then Ti said looking at me?

My First Love....

*******************************************************************

Now yall know I couldn't leave the story unfinished! Noelle has way more to tell in her story and some things to make right as well. 

This story will pick up on the updates for in September. I just wanted to give yall a little taste of what is coming! 

Love yall! Comment and Vote!