~Chapter 22~

~Liv~

The baby has a good strong heart beat and you are progressing well the doctor said rubbing the jelly off my stomach. Yeah that morning sickness ain't no joke but it's subsided a little now. That's good, what have you been doing to keep it down? Well mama bear over here has me taking these herbal drops for nausea and then she makes me eat at least something for breakfast. She's doing exactly what you need her to do and that's make sure you stay healthy for the baby. That she does I said smiling at Ti. Doc when do you think we'll be able to find out the sex of the baby? It's still a little too early but for sure by the end of next month we'll be able to see the little bundle of joy that you are having. This baby will be here by June? Yup you are having a Gemini the doctor said laughing.

Ti and I both just looked at her like she was crazy. She stopped laughing when she realized that we were both staring at her. Is that a problem? We already have too many Gemini's in our family. Well if you are lucky maybe you can make it into cancer season or you could have the baby early, but you'd still be in Gemini season. It doesn't matter I am just happy to be having another baby. You two are set you can stop at the nurse's desk and make your next appointment. Okay thanks doctor I said as Ti helped me up.

Thank you, baby! Mmm you don't have to thank me I am here for you and only you. We got our stuff together and went out to get our next appointment. Something caught my ear though when we passed the nurses desk. "Yeah girl she tried to turkey baste herself with his sperm. Does that even work? The hell if I know all I know is now she in here for an infection. Wait what's her name Tiffany something or another. She with that fine ass nigga in the lobby, right?" I gazed over the whole lobby when my eyes landed on him. Oh...my...God! What Liv Ti said. Look I said pointing to Malik. Does this nigga just follow us around everywhere we go? I don't know but I don't want him to see me here, he'll know and then we'll have a bigger issue with his big mouth.

Ms. Harris! Shhh I said to the nurse. I am sorry is there an issue? No, I just don't want attention drawn to me. Oh I am so sorry she said shaking her head. It's okay well here's your appointment date for next month. Thanks, I said turning to walk away before stopping. Uhh can you tell me something sure Ms. Harris she said. Do yall have a patient by the name of Tiffany here? Ms. Harris we can't give out patient information. You're so right I said smiling I forgot. Thanks again. No problem. Come on Ti I said grabbing her hand as we walked through the lobby. I noticed that no one was at the sign in desk so I casually glanced at the list. Bingo! I saw her name and got out of there before someone caught me peeking.

Babe why you shaking your head? Cause Malik's little hoe was in there too. What! How you know? Well I heard the nurses talking about how she tried to Turkey baste herself. Hold on a minute she did what? She used the turkey baster to try to get pregnant. Oh lawd I swear hoes today. Her nasty ass got an infection now too. Ewww that's gross as hell. Who you telling Malik ain't that great to be trying to get pregnant by. Did Noelle get back to you on what Tyriq said? Naw she didn't she been too busy falling in love again to remember to tell us what he said. Mhm I knew once she saw him it was lights out for Brian. Me too! But Brian still holding on he's not giving up that easily. Speak of the devil I said noticing my phone light up with Noelle and Amarah's faces.

We were just talking about you? Really and what were yall saying? We were saying how since Ty has come back into the picture you've forgotten everybody else. Lies you tell I was just at Li's house the other night. Well everyone except her I said giggling. Giggle all you want but I got tea to spill. Ooo how hot? Smoking hot! Your house or ours. Yall's I just dropped off Merci with Elize at Rehearsal. Cute nickname! Shut up I'll meet yall at the house. Bye I said hanging up. That Noelle? Yeah she's got tea to tell us ooo I can't wait to hear this Ti said laughing. Me as well. By the time we got to our house Noelle was already there and Li was pulling up as well. Well damn the tea must be real hot if she got Ro out the house for it.