~Chapter 31~

~Liv~

We've been back from Miami for a few weeks now and with everything going on we let the deadline slip for Malik to sign the paperwork for Tionne to adopt Jacob. It was my fault because I'd been busy trying to get stuff ready for out little girls nursery and then making sure my best friend was okay after finding out all that stuff about Jamal. Today though Tionne and I are going to the jail to meet with him to see what the hell he is really into.

Babe sunglasses. In the prison? Yes, this is a jail full of niggas you like a wet dream walking through here. Really Olivia! Bet its all men and I am sure they itching to see a bitch right now. I am a ignore the fact that you just called me a bitch. I didn't baby I am just saying they looking to see a woman that's all I meant. Mhm that better what you meant. I love you I said puckering up my lips for her to kiss me. I love yo beautiful ass too! You think I am beautiful. Sure do, let's go do this and get out of here, last thing I need is for someone to say they saw me coming out the prison.

Hi I am here to see an inmate by the name of Houston. Relationship? Sisters I said with a smile. Sign in, lockers in the hallway to the left no cellphones. Thanks, I said signing in me and Tionne. We put what stuff we had with us up before making our way to the visitation room. A guard checked us before we went in and sat a table. I found out when visitation days were from his lawyer and he made special arrangements for us to meet on a non-visitation day.

It was a few minutes before he came out escorted by another male guard. He unlocked his handcuffs and let him sit down. Yall got an hour he said before making his way to his spot by the wall.

What are yall doing here he said looking at us? No the question is what are you doing here Malik? This ain't you! I thought I told you to keep her away he said to Tionne? She's a grown ass woman I don't control her and she's right what are you doing in here? This ain't you, I am positive Antwan ain't bust his ass for you to end up behind bars. Look I don't want yall in danger. In danger from who CJ and Amber? Trust me neither of us is afraid of them. Not them, it's bigger than them. Tell us what's going on so we can help yo ass out. I can't! Why not! Cause its...its...its what Malik spill it! If I snitch they'll kill my mom! Excuse me come again! I got caught up in some shit when I was younger with my cousin he had me making runs for him. I did it for a while till I got tired of it, which is why I dipped out of Atlanta for a bit. I was straight till I find out that he's been murdered and that he left it all on me. On you how? Before he died he came down to Miami, hit me up talking about everything from the past was squashed that he wasn't into that no more. He was going into real estate said he was looking to build some sort of members only club.

Soon as he said members only club it hit me what the girls said in Miami about his mom wanting to start a new Bunny Ranch in Atlanta. She very well could have too cause there were plenty of desolate areas perfect to build an inconspicuous looking brothel.

What did he want you to do? He said he needed me to do one last run and then he'd have the money to fund it. Said he'd cut me in on the deal and I'd come out rich as shit. How are CJ and Amber involved? I couldn't do the run by myself and I knew CJ was down in Miami with Amber too. I called him up and asked if he wanted to make some money. Of course his bum ass is always up for making money so he agreed. He brought in Amber and her friend Tiffany, said they'd be perfect pawns in it cause no one would expect them. They did the okie doke on me once we got the stuff, they skimmed some off and the folks buying it weren't happy about that. We all split up thinking they can't get us if we aren't all in the same place. That's why I was over in Europe for a while.

I looked over at Ti to see if she was believing any of this? She was just staring at him like she wanted to slap the shit out of him. Hell I wouldn't blame her if she did cause he should have known better than hooking up with CJ and Amber and most definitely Jamal.