~Chapter 2~

- Ro-

Bryson! Bryson! Boy I know you hear me talking to you. Yeah mom. Don't yeah me boy. Sorry yes ma'am! I am going out tonight, Naya is with Noelle and Ti's mom, Tyree should be home in a few hours are you sure you are okay to stay here by yourself? Ma... I mean mom I am fine I am 12 I can stay home by myself. Yeah okay, no little fast girls over here and you better not let nobody in this house Bryson, I am serious. I know mom! Alright! I'll see you later I said kissing his forehead before leaving the house.

My sweet little boy is now a fast-talking young man about to turn 13 in a few months. I trust him, I just don't trust his judgement with his friends. A few months ago his little friends talked him into stealing some Cds from the music store in the mall which landed his butt in trouble with more than one person. Me, Dallas, and Noelle. More so with Noelle because she said he knew better and if he wanted something all he had to do was buy it or ask for it. She acts more like his god mother than his actual god mother does, probably cause his god mother went left and ain't been there for him the way she should be, that's an issue for a different day though.

I pulled up to Noelle's house at 7:15, I was early but oh well I knew her and Li weren't doing anything but chilling anyway so why not intrude. Who is it I heard her yell through the door. It's Ro your god sister open the door girl. Shit I heard her say! I stood there for a few minutes before she opened the door. Hey Ro you're back early. Early its 7:15, what yall doing in here, I said stepping into the house? Nothing just hanging she said looking at me strangely. It was like she was trying to keep her eyes open but she couldn't. Oh Ro girl you back Li said coming down the stairs. Yeah I am back the bus we'll be here in like 30 mins, Ti and Liv are on their way too. Oh okay cool they both said getting themselves together. Are yall high? What! No Ro why would we be high? Well for one it smell like yall sprayed the whole can of Glade in here and two yall look high as hell. No Ro we ain't high they said looking at each other and then they both started laughing. Yall high I said shaking my head. Yall better clear that shit up before Ti get here or both yall gon be in trouble. We good don't worry Rosy bell she said draping her arm over my shoulder. You want something to eat, cause I am hungry. Me too Noelle Li said as they went to the kitchen, to grab snacks.

So what you wearing tonight she said as we all went into her room. I was thinking of wearing this I said pulling out the black jump suit but I don't know what yall think? That's hot you gon show off that body. Whatever I am not trying to show off my body I gotta man. "But whatcha ya man gotta do with me", Li busted out singing. "I ain't trying to hear that see" Noelle said after her as they laughed. Oh god this night is going to be too much I can already tell.

10 minutes later Ti and Li came in the house with their stuff. Yall ready they said coming in the house. Hey Titi, Noelle said giving her a big hug like she hadn't seen her in years. What's wrong with her why she all happy and shit? I am not in it I said laughing knowing her and Li's ass was in trouble. This bitch is high as hell Liv whispered to me. Both of them are. She gon kick they asses I already know.

Nothing is wrong Titi I can't just be happy to see my sister? I literally just saw you like 2 hours ago, Okay but you were gone and I missed you. Ti looked between me and then Noelle hugging her. Lisa what you do to her? Nothing I promise she said laughing. Somebody in here is lying and I'll find out before an eye closes tonight. "Don't wanna close my eyes don't wanna fall asleep" Noelle busted out. Oh shit Liv said. Lisa was still laughing while Ti was looking at her like she'd lost her damn mind.

Ooo the party bus is here I said before Ti could yell at both Lisa and Noelle for being high. Where we going first? First stop VIP at King of diamonds. The strip club Liv! Hell yeah she in a dry season she need some excitement so why not see some half naked broads shaking it for some ones. How about No because we all ain't into that? Rozonda don't make me go into your closet please, if anything that's the one thing we all got in common! Rosy don't deny it you wanna see some half naked broads shaking it Noelle said laughing with Li next to her. It's your birthday so we'll do what you want to do. I may regret ever saying that but we'll see how the night goes.