~Chapter 19~

-Liv-

We had all 15 of the test lined up on the counter in our bathroom waiting for the results of the test. I swear the first time I was pregnant I didn't take this many tests. Me either! Noelle bought me 5 and after the first 2 I knew I was pregnant. I just want to be sure that I am. I know and we still have the doctor's appointment as well. Come in here and lets just breathe for a few minutes. Okay babe I said following her out the bathroom. How are you so calm right now I mean I am freaking out and you're are calm like you know everything is going to be okay? Because it is, we've waited a long time for this Olivia and now it's happening. I am afraid Ti the last time I was pregnant I wasn't really ready for the things that happened to my body. No one ever is Liv. I mean the things that happened when I was pregnant with Desiree damn near made me afraid to even look at men.

You don't look at men now do you? Hmmm.... Tionne! No baby I don't I only look at you. Don't try to butter me up now. Ooo we've never tried butter. If folks only knew how freaky you really were. Folks should never know how freaky I am that's a closely guarded secret that only you should know about. Me and Lisa I said under my breath. Huh! Nothing I didn't say anything. Yeah you did, you said you and Lisa. Liv we cleared this up we aren't sleeping together and we haven't slept together in years. I know it's just weird. You wanna know what's weird, I am married to my little sister's best friend who was also her first ever consensual sexual experience now tell me that ain't weird. That is weird now that you say it like that. I know the situation is uncomfortable, but you don't have to worry about anything happening between us. Lisa and I are just friends like you and Noelle are just friends. Yeah Friends that's it! That's all it will ever be. Really! Really Olivia! So are you going to take off the ring. Huh!

The ring Tionne the one on your right-hand ring finger. She looked at her hand and then back at me. You know! I am not stupid and you two don't hide shit very well. She looked at her hand then went to take it off. I don't want to hurt you so if it means taking it off I will. I stopped her before she got it all the way off her finger. Don't! What yall had was special to yall. The same way what Noelle and I had was special to us. I'll take it off Liv it's not a problem. It is because I can't take off what Noelle and I exchanged I said showing her my wrist. You have a tattoo! Yeah, we have matching heart beat tattoos on our wrists. You don't see it because we normally are wearing watches, or we cover them with makeup. You can wear the ring. She was studying me for a minute before she stood up and kissed me so passionately. Mmm I love you so much. I love you too. Are we gonna check on the tests? In the morning, right now I want to make love to my wife she said sliding her hands under my shirt.

4 hours later I slipped out of bed and tip toed to the bathroom. I looked at the tests all 15 were positive. Ok little baby I know this is going to be weird for you being raised in a complicated situation but just know me and mama love you so much already, I said talking to my stomach. Mmm I heard Ti say as she wrapped her arms around my waist. So, what's the verdict? We're having a baby! Yes, we are beautiful. Come on back to bed and let me take care of you. Mmm I believe it's my turn! First one to the bed is the bottom. Alright then!

-Tyriq-

Daddy I really like Ms. Noelle! You do! Yeah she's pretty and she's my favorite's sister. Baby she's her god sister! No she's T-Boz sister right? Yeah! That's my favorite. But I thought you liked Chilli. I do but my favorite one is T-boz, I just didn't want to hurt Ms. Chilli's feelings since we were at her baby shower. You're too much little girl, I said laughing. What do you think about Ms. Noelle being part your life permanently? Permanently like you want to marry her or something? Maybe! I think you should talk to Ms. Noelle about that first before you just commit her to it. I shook my head she was so right, I couldn't commit Noelle to being married to me no more than I could commit Monique from opening her legs to every rapper in LA. You're right I can't but you know I told you that her and I were real good friends. Mhm I know daddy, but it's like grandma says you can't rush into love if your heart isn't ready. You and your grandma been talking way too much I said stopping the car. Pshh Granny is my best friend she said laughing. I thought I was your best friend? You are my best guy friend, she's my best girlfriend. Oh okay I said cutting off the car.