~Chapter 32~

~Noelle~

They were so beautiful I said lying next to Ty. They were I can't wait for us to have some of our own. You serious about me having more kids huh? Yeah, I mean we always talked about having a big family and...Ty that was before I went through the stuff I went through in my previous relationship. Noelle, he said sitting up, I love you and I tell you that every day but I don't want you to punish me for some other niggas mistakes. Tyriq don't do that shit to me cause you don't know half the shit I went through with him. I would if you'd tell me! You won't talk to me Noelle and that ain't right cause we use to talk about everything. In high school Tyriq this ain't high school anymore this is real mother fucking life and I can't change the shit that happen to me. And neither can you for that matter I said wrapping the sheet around me as I went to the bathroom and slammed the door.

I took a deep breath and looked in the mirror. Get it together Noelle! I started doing my breathing trick to keep from making my anxiety flare up. It's okay. He is not Jamal! He is not Brian! I unlocked the door and went out to see him sitting at the end of my bed. Ty...Noelle let me go first. I am sorry, I don't mean to be pushy about this its just 12 years ago when I left you at that airport I had no idea that things would never be the same for either of us. Honestly, I never intended to marry or be with Monique she was convenient. You telling me your daughter was a mistake. No! My daughter was a blessing in disguise she saved me from doing shit I knew I had no business doing.

In fact, Noelle if it wasn't for that little girl I'd probably be dead right now. Dead! Yeah they weren't lying when they said California is the fast life. Did you get in trouble after we split up I said making him look up to me? Yeah, I did, not like Malik trouble but I fell in with the wrong crowd and got caught up. You know my mom raised me better than that. She did. I don't want to lose you ever again he said grabbing my waist. You won't lose me. I just... I need you to understand that what he did to me scared me. It scared me bad Tyriq and it's taken a long time for me to trust anyone. Do you trust Brian he said standing? What do you think? You don't want me to answer that. I know you Noelle. I know every single hair on your body, I know how you think, how you feel, what hurts, what makes you mad. What makes you happy. I know you! Just like you know me he said kissing me.

The moment he kissed me I felt it again. By It I mean it, that feeling that he gave me every time I saw him when we were younger, the feeling I felt the night he entered my body and soul, to the first time I let his seed into me. The first time that happened I fully intended on getting pregnant and having his child but then reality sat in. And the reality was that I wasn't ready to have a baby at 17 nor was I ready to hear Tionne or my mama's mouths so I begged Li to get me the morning after pill. He was my drug and Lisa was my pusher. The two of them together completed me in ways that neither of them knew.

Mmm I said against his lips. I am sorry! Don't be, I just need you to be patient with me baby, I am not trying to push you away and I don't want to punish you for my previous relationships. Face it Noelle we belong together, no matter how hard we try and how many people come into the picture the two of us will always be this way. Yeah you're right. Just think we'd have at least 3 kids by now if we'd stayed together. More like 5 I said smirking at him.

We weren't ready then, but now he said opening my sheet. Now what. Now I am ready to put that baby in you. Hold up now you need to put that diamond on finger first partna! Oh don't worry I'll get it and just like I am a get you. Tyriq I said as he scooped me up. The doorbell ring as he was about to slide inside in of me for the 3rd time today. You expecting someone? At 2 in the afternoon! No the kids are at school for another hour or so. You want me to get it, he said sitting me down. No boy I got it I said slipping on my robe. Go shower you got that meeting remember. Oh yeah! See this why I need you, you keep everything in check for me. Mhm don't butter me up now. Love you! Love you too I said going down the stairs to see who it was at me door.