~ Chapter 59 pt. 2~

~Kayo~

I wanted to see Noelle before she got married because I haven't really been around lately. I mean opening this studio in Cali and starting our record company has been time consuming. And there is the issue of the other child I have outside of my marriage. I fucked up big time and now I suffer the consequences of dealing with a bitter ass baby mama and my wife. Nicole was pissed beyond all belief but she also understands that I know have another responsibility, so I gotta get this money for real. Right now, though my focus is my little sister and her wedding. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer the door. Hey Kayo! Hey Liv! Come in she just put on the dress. Oh, okay I said turning the corner.

Wow I said seeing Noelle all done up in her wedding dress. Kayo she said coming over to me and giving me a big hug. Hey Squirt! Squirt you haven't call me that in years. I know, look at you, you look gorgeous. Really you think so? Yes, you look like you did the night of your 16th birthday. Before or after she said chuckling. Before I know what happened after your 16th birthday. Who told you? No one had to tell me I knew when he cracked that back. Kayo! I am a dude so of course I know.

I don't want to hold you up, but I just wanted to talk to you before you walk down the aisle. Big brother advice huh! Of course! Hey we're gonna go down okay. Okay we'll be down in a minute she said. You two have been on this off and on roller coaster for a long ass time. I know, but now there is no off and on, we're stuck together for ever literally. That's right cause we don't need any more divorces in this family. No, we don't. I just wanted to tell you that I am so freaking proud of you girl. Everyone keeps saying that. Because it's true, Noelle, you've grown so much from the time you came to live with us, till you had your mini midlife crisis to now. You probably don't see it because you're living it but to everyone else we can see it. I just wanted to tell you one thing about being married though. And what's that? I know you and the girls are close and yall share an intense bond, but somethings don't need to be shared with everyone. What are you saying? I am saying keep what happens between you and your husband between you and your husband. No one knows your relationship like the two of you so extra advice isn't needed. That what happened between you and Nicole? Yeah but not from our side from hers. And that shit caused so many problems. I figured I mean Ti was mad but she knew she couldn't do anything about it. True.

Thanks, it really means a lot that you made time to come to my wedding. Come on girl you actually thought I was going to miss your wedding, please. One you my sister, my little sister at that and two I am not trying to die cause you women is crazy as hell. And you know this, I'd have no problem flying right to California to kick your butt before I go on my honeymoon too. Oh god I said shaking my head. Alright, Alright it's about that time Liv said coming back in the room. You ready? Yeah I am. Can you help me with my veil? Sure thing. I helped her with the veil and flipped the bottom layer over her face. My baby sister was no longer a baby but a beautiful woman. Walk with me she said looking at me. It'd be my pleasure.

~Tyriq~

I took a few deep breaths as the music started to play. I've known all along I wanted to marry Noelle, but for some reason I never thought I see this day. We'd been through so much shit that it just didn't seem possible. And don't forget she avoided me for a good while, cause she couldn't face that she was still in love with me until she saw me. Oh I know she was feeling a nigga that day cause I could tell by how she looked me like she wanted do me on the damn table. Licking her lip and squeezing her legs together cause she was aroused. She didn't think I peeped how she was acting but I did. And that's what let me know that she wasn't over me in the slightest way.

I watched as bride's maids one by one walked down the aisle with Ti being the last one before the doors shut and the music changed. I looked over at my mom and she had the biggest smile on her face like she'd just won a million dollars. I looked over at Noelle's moms and both had the same smile on their face as well. I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked over at Chris, he pointed to the door opening. The moment I saw her I felt like I couldn't breathe she was literally breath taking. Everything about her was on point from the way her hair was done to the gorgeous dress that she was wearing. I mean damn, the dress had her body looking too good. When our eyes met I knew, I knew I was making the right decision. She smiled at me as she made her way down the aisle with Amarah on one side of her and Noah on the other.