~Chapter 45~

~Liv~

Lunch in the middle of the week huh! Hush you act like I don't see you all the damn time. I don't know I mean since you've been back you've been spending a whole bunch of time at the Williams household. I am there to help Ro since Noelle doing all this shit she hasn't been around. You know what she's doing and so does Ro. Yeah she said looking off. Sis what's up you look like you nervous as hell. You aren't pregnant are you! Olivia! What you looking like how I did when I found out that Malik's pull-out game was weak as hell. No, I am not pregnant, I just have a lot on my mind. Well spill I've got a full 2 hours before I have to be at home. She got you on curfew!

Not her Noelle does. Noelle! Yeah, she sent a very clear message to me that she didn't want me involved in anything that was going on and she didn't want me going after the nasty bitch that showed her titties to my son. How does she have power over you when you married to Tionne. It don't matter they sisters what one says goes, she cosigned on it. Damn you got just as much drama as me.

What drama you have? Promise you won't say shit to no one. Hmm now I'd promise that except when I told you tha,t you ended up telling my business! I am sorry about that I really am and I know I should have never said anything. I think Tionne knows! You talk to her about it. No I can't ever bring that up. I don't want to mess our relationship and I definitely don't want to mess up hers and Noelle's. Then keep your mouth shut if she brings it up discuss it if not stay away from it. Yeah that's what I am going to do, so what has my sister over shitting bricks?

She asked me if I wanted to be in a threesome with her and her husband. Who did? Ro! I straight faced her for a minute before busting out laughing. Tae you real funny, Rozonda is the most prudish person when it comes to sex. I am serious and she ain't a prude she's very very much a freak. I don't believe you, if we even mention sex around her she clams up. Don't let that shy innocent act fool you. She's a freak she's the one who convinced me to get my tongue pierced she said it felt good on the clit. Wait your serious she invited you into her marriage like that? Not her marriage, the bedroom. She said Tyree has been wanting to have one for the longest time and she not about random chicks so she asked me to consider it. Well are you going to do it? I don't know Liv that's weird as shit, I mean I am all for doing her but I ain't about doing her husband.

I think you should do it. What! I think you should do it Tae, I mean what's the worst that could happen? A lot like I have to kill this nigga or he ends up killing me. Or it could be just fun and yall could bond over it. Olivia this ain't summer camp we aren't doing team bonding shit she talking about us fucking. Shhh I know damn well what she's talking about and I know you as well. Tae this is your opportunity to get in and stay in. You're kidding me right! No, I am not! If I get pregnant what's gonna happen? Yall will raise the baby together just like yall raising Bryson, Taj, Tamir, and Nyah together. I don't even know what to say she said looking down.

Look I know it sounds weird believe me I do but if I learned anything from this ordeal with Lisa, Noelle, and Tionne it's that if you find that support system you keep it. Lisa and Noelle are the god mothers to me and Ti's children and vice versa. This is different I know damn well Ti ain't trying to have no foursome with her sister. She's not but she is into something with me, her, and Lisa. Whoa what! She mentioned it the first year we were married. And what did you say? I told her I'd think about it, but then Lisa got pregnant and it just never came up again. If she wouldn't have gotten pregnant would you have done it?

Thinking back on it probably! I wanted to see what had Noelle so caught up. I mean if she could pull my best friend in like that the cookie had to be magical. Mhmp you and Noelle are something she said chuckling. Noelle and I...I didn't even get a chance to finish my sentence before I saw 2 familiar faces looking back at me. Ugh! What! These two I said rolling my eyes as they approached me.