~Chapter 23~

~Charmaine~

You must be Noelle! Yeah I am. I am Charmaine the owner of the center. Oh my god you're Diamond! No no I haven't been Diamond in a few years. I read all about yall and how yall took the ranch and turned it into something positive. We did, this center is the manifestation of what it should have been. Not what we had to live in I said pointing to Jade. I am sorry I didn't get your name. I am Candace her mother. Nice to meet you. I hope you don't mind that I brought her. No not at all the more the merrier. You said these two look like people related to you? Oh yeah, my sister and my cousin look she said handing me her phone to see the picture. I looked at the phone and then back at her. You kidding me right! Nope she said shaking her head. Are you serious, like for real this is your sister? Yeah, my last name is Watkins! Look at this Jade. Oh shit... I am so sorry she said covering her mouth. It's okay I am used to hearing cuss words her mom said laughing a little bit. Your related to the TL and the from TLC? Hmm no I am related to TLC the whole group. You kidding right! Nope the C is my god sister the L is my cousin by marriage and the T is my big sister. So, you're T-Boz's mother! No, I am her aunt and this is my daughter. Her sister raised me. It's complicated but you'll understand it better when I speak tomorrow. Wow we have a real-life celebrity here. My sisters are celebrities I am just Noelle

Who painted these they're amazing? They were done by one of the girls named Natalie. She's in New York at art school and won't be able to make it this weekend but her sister should be here any minute. She went to school? Yeah she didn't really have a choice all of us weren't gonna let her not go. Yall sound like my sister, she made sure I was in class every day. One time she sat in the class with me. That's a real sister. She is. Is it okay if I take a picture of these I want to show to Tionne and Lisa. Sure go ahead I said handing her phone back to her.

Can you believe she's related to them? That's crazy imagine how she's going to react when she sees Tasha cause she does look so much like Lefteye. Girl I hope she don't pass out. I know. How did you get her information to come speak at the event? Cierra! She heard her speak at something and I swear ever since she keeps talking about her. How inspirational she was and how the girls would benefit from hearing her story. Is she coming this time? She should last time I spoke to her she was getting some stuff squared away in Miami and then she'd be here.

We watched as they looked at every painting and took pictures, before we heard mouth of the south and her better half. "I told yo ass he ain't need that candy but no you wanted to give it to him anyway, La Tasha yell at me again and I am bust yo ass!". There's double trouble I said laughing. Uhh excuse yall we have company keep the marital disputes in California! I told her ass that she...Zora stopped midsentence and looked at the Noelle and her mother. I am sorry I didn't realize. Zora this Noelle and her mother Candace. Noelle and Candace this Zora, La Tasha, and their baby boy DJ. It's nice to meet yall. You look so familiar like I've seen you somewhere before. You ever been to Georgia cause that's where I've been most of my life. No no I've seen you before umm damn Tata where did we see her at? You ever been to Florida? I haven't been in Florida in like 2 years. I remember now she was the crazy girl telling the white boy to get his shit together or she'd bust a cap in his ass! Oh god you heard that? Hell yeah I did I remember telling my sister that's my kind of bitch one that don't take no shit. She's the one you were talking about Zo! Yeah that's her! She talked about you for like 3 days. You still with him now? Hmm its complicated but yeah, we still have something of the sort going on. Did he get his shit together? I am still waiting to see. Has anyone ever told you that you look like Left eye? Yeah I've gotten that few times but I always tell them to quit playing I don't. Actually, you do look like a lot like her Tasha and Cameron looks a lot like Tboz don't you think. What quit joking me Cameron ain't ever looked like Tboz. Show her Noelle!