~ Chapter 50~

~Zora~

She was shot I said into the phone! Why didn't anyone call me? I gotta let you go I'll call you back I said hanging up on Jade. Babe what's going on? Noelle was shot. Come again! Yeah after they left something went down and she and her mom were shot. Oh shit do we need to fly over to Atlanta? I don't know I need to call her and see if she's okay. Video chat her she said sliding the computer over to me. I called her and waited for her to pick up.

Oh my god Zo is something wrong she said answering the call. Ugh yeah why you ain't call and let me know you were in a situation? You called me at 8 in the morning to talk about this? It's not 8 in the morning. What time is it then she said sitting up? Well it should be like 12 your time. Oh shit these pain pills got me going crazy. Like I was saying how you not going to call and tell me what went down? I am sorry sis it slipped my mind, that's a lie Tionne held my ass hostage and then she handed the keys over to Tyriq. I am lucky I get to see my own children. Why they got you on lock down like that? They say I need to rest and heal, but honestly Zo I am good. The bitch is gone, my ex is gone, and the hoes that cause the problems are gone I have no other issues. I can't believe you actually did it, you know folks been trying to take her out for years.

Yeah it wasn't all me, my mom and the 5 cops helped too she said smirking. You talk to our cousins about it? Jenay came and saw me at the hospital and Tanni sent flowers. They can't just up and be all over here like that you know. It would look strange for them to do that. Especially since she was killed in a home invasion. Home Invasion I thought yall killed her? We did but her PR person and lawyer spun it to make it seem like she was checking a property, and someone shot her. Even in death she still a manipulator. Of course she is, sis don't worry I am good I just got a little flesh wound in the shoulder. I wish you would have told me though, I mean we just left each other and all the sudden Jade talking about shit went down with her. Things slipped my mind I am sorry. It's okay.

How is our aunt? From what I know she's doing okay, she sent me a big bouquet of flowers as well with a message. She's going through chemo for cancer, so she couldn't come to the hospital her immune system is already shot. How are you though? I am find now that I know my big sister is okay. Where is my sister in law? Hey girl Tasha said waving to her. Hi Tata! You look good for someone that was shot. It was a flesh wound in the shoulder. The shoulder huh! Yeah left shoulder though, and I plan to get a tattoo over the scar when I am fully healed. That's tight I got a home girl that can do it for you, if you make it back to Cali. Thanks!

Hold on a minute she said moving from the view of the camera. She looks fine babe Tasha said looking at me. Yeah she does I am still worried about her though. Hi Titi Merci, said appearing in the screen. Hi buttercup shouldn't you be asleep? I was but I wanted to make sure mommy was okay. Awww you taking, good care of your mommy. Yes, she said smiling. Where is your brother? He's sleeping he had the day shift. Too grown for her own good Noelle said shaking her head. Titi you coming to my birthday? Baby when is your birthday? In 3 months. Yeah baby we'll be at your birthday. Okay Titi love you! Hey what about me? Love you to Tata! Go lay down I am fine. You sure! Yeah, I am fine baby go to bed. See why I wasn't able to call you? I do. It's cute though they look after you.

Mhm have you been doing what I asked you to do? Uhh...No she hasn't Tasha said butting in. Excuse you! What you haven't. You haven't even spoken to her since we got back from Florida. Zora! What! Seriously you need to talk to her. In fact, you and Natalie need to sit down with her on some serious shit. It's not that easy Noelle. Don't say that to me, because I know what it's like okay, and do you know I watch the woman that I spent so many years of my life hating take a bullet for me. Me, Zora the person who said she'd rather see her die than to ever do anything for her. And look I had to eat all of those words cause that woman saved my damn life. She stood in front of me while that crazy bitch pointed a gun at me and berated me. So don't tell I don't know because I do.