~Chapter 5~

-Tionne-

So wait you telling me that Malik came to your house at 2 in the morning! Yes girl and Liv went with him to the Waffle House. Well did she say what he wanted I mean for him to show up at the house at 2 in the morning? When she came back she literally got in the bed and went back to sleep like he hadn't interrupted her sleep. Titi that's crazy that he showed up like that. You telling me. Titi I gotta go, I am supposed to be working and these white folks look at me like I am crazy. Ooo I am sorry, you still coming for dinner right! Of course, pass up a free meal I think not! You bringing my baby! She's with her father. Hmm Father huh! Not going there Ti! He's in town and wants to spend time with her so I am letting her go. Alright I'll talk to you later. Bye Titi! Bye Noe!

I hung up the phone just to see Liv come out the shower, she was getting ready for her shift at work. Hey! Hey she said giving me a small smile. You okay? I am good, just don't like feeling like I am being played. Who's playing you? Malik, he's dropping the suit if I let him spend time with Jacob. That's what you want right for him to drop the suit. I do but I don't want my child getting hurt either, I can't shake the feeling that he's playing me Ti. I've begged and pleaded and even promised not to put him on child support and nothing but now he wants to just drop the suit out of the blue. I don't know Ti it's just something fishy about it. I understand, trust me I do, I deal with the same thing with Mack over Desi, just think about Jacob, he wants a relationship with his father and maybe this is his chance to get it.

I don't trust him taking him alone, I don't think Malik would run off with him, but I don't want to chance it. Okay so start off simple, you know Noelle's having a BBQ this weekend invite him to that, that way he can spend time with Jacob but he can't just pop off nor can he run off with him. Noelle don't want that drama at her BBQ. She's your friend she'll understand why you are doing it this way. You right. You got work today? Nope, I am going to see Ro and make sure she's okay. Oh yeah, Tae said she was going to see her. Wait she's going to the hospital to see her. Yeah she said she wanted to make sure she was good. You know how she is she don't play when it comes to Ro. I know that but Ro and Tyree. She don't got no issue with Tyree as long as he don't put his hands on her, she's cool. Just in case I better get over there. Is Lisa going with you? I don't know she may show up, why? Just wondering she said going in the closet.

I knew I shouldn't have told her, now she's going to be worried every time Lisa and I are alone together. But she shouldn't worry because I don't worry when she's alone with Noelle. She came out dressed and ready for work 20 minutes later. I'll see you tonight! Of course where else would I be at? Nowhere if you value your life. You got jokes Tionne! I love you! I love you too she said kissing me. Ew gross Jacob said walking by the room. Shouldn't you be at school boy! We don't have school today mom remember teacher work day. Oh shit I totally forgot. It's okay Bryson is at Noelle's house and they can hang out together till tonight. You sure she okay leaving them at her house? Listen if it's one person that Bryson is afraid of its Noelle, trust me ain't nothing going to happen in her house. She looked at Jacob, boy if you pull any shit I will personally kick your ass you got it! Yes ma'am! Love you and I'll see yall tonight.

Dang why mama gotta be crazy like that? You know how she is boy, come on I'll take you and Desi for breakfast and then I'll drop you at Noelle's okay. Okay! I took them two of them for breakfast before dropping him at Noelle's and then Desi at mama's house. I headed over to the hospital to see how Ro was doing because at this time she really needed us. Hey Ro! Hey Ti she said sitting up. How you feeling? Like a truck hit me. Touché! Did they bring you some pain medication? I can't take it. Why not? Don't play stupid Ti I know you already know. Know what! I am pregnant. Oh really are you now I said laughing a little. You and Lisa can't hold hot water. Girl you about to have 3 babies that means one for each of us to be god mothers too. You already have a god child. So that don't mean I can't have another one. Lisa hasn't shown up yet? She said she was on her way.