~Chapter 43~

~Zora~

I was unsure of leaving my son with my mom to watch him but Noelle asked that La'Tasha and I personally accompany her to handle some business. You ready babe! Yeah but I got a bad feeling about leaving DJ with her. The plane is about to leave what you wanna do take him with us? Tell them to hold the plane a few minutes I need to make a call. Alright I'll make the call she said leaving the room.

As soon as I picked up the phone to dial Noelle she was calling me. I was just about to call you. Sister intuition! I guess. Look I am not sure about leaving DJ with my mom I just don't have a good feeling about it. I know I was calling to tell you to bring them I talked to Charmaine she got us a house down there where they can stay and we can watch them. I let out a sigh of relief before speaking again. Thank you so much cause I'd really hate to have to hurt my mother for doing some stupid shit. I am a mother too Zora and I know when you get that feeling about leaving your kids you shouldn't. You bringing the kids? Naw they're staying with my mom where I know they'll be safe at. And the man. He's in hiding he's got people after him. No I meant your man as in your boyfriend? Oh Tyriq he's coming he's just gotta handle some stuff with his baby mama. Ugh baby mamas tell me about it I've never met her but she stay trying him. Mhm okay our flight is leaving in 40 minutes I'll see you in a few hours. Yeah and don't worry I have someone to watch her while she's watching DJ she said before hanging up the phone.

Babe! Yeah, I am ready I said putting the phone in my purse. Yall leaving she said settling in on the couch. Mhm we're all leaving. We! Yes, you're going with us. But I thought. No, you're going with us. Take her bags to the car I said to our driver. Since I had this sneaky suspicion that my mom was up to no good I'd already packed DJ a bag. Come on I said pointing to the door. She gave me this weird look and then went out the door. You don't trust her do you Tasha said as we locked up the house. Hell No! She's up to something and I won't leave her in my house to pull some shit either.

We made it to the plane on time. We settled in and I immediately started looking into Tiffany's background. Noelle told me that up until last year she'd never heard of Tiffany she only knew of Gretchen. I put my master ways of finding out information to work and started looking through every shred of their life to find out what she was really hiding. I started with Brian since he was the common thread between them. Babe Tasha said nudging me. Huh! Look at this she said pulling up this Facebook account. That's this girl right here, Tiffany. Yeah but look where it says she lives. Texas! I thought Noelle said she was in Atlanta. Exactly so how does she have a profile that says Texas but she really in Atlanta? You think she's hiding her name she has to be. You see anything where she's in contact with this girl. Ugh let me see she has a few friends on here. Is this her? Yeah! Marella Ruiz from Haileah. I texted the name to Noelle to see if she knew the person. Gretchen and Brain are siblings from Sanford Florida. This Marella chick is from Haileah. How did they all get to Atlanta? Good question Tasha said.

We landed 2 hours later in Tampa where Noelle and Charmaine had arranged for us to stay. I was confused on why we didn't stay in Miami but I knew she'd picked this place for a certain reason. She'd arranged for a car to pick us up and take us to the house. Wow your friend must have a lot of money my mom said looking at the lavish homes as we drove through the neighborhood. Yeah, she does! We finally pulled up to a gated Mediterranean home straight from the pages of Better Homes and Gardens. The shit was so nice I wanted to pull out my checkbook and buy it on sight. This shit is nice Tasha said to me. I know, if Charmaine had anything to do with it you know it would be. Just as we pulled up we see Jade holding Soliel in the driveway.

What is she doing here? Don't know! Hey yall! Hey! I'll explain just come in the house she said looking around the yard. We followed her into the house. This shit is real nice Tasha said looking around. Your room is upstairs to the left your moms is across the hall and Dj's is next door. Where are you sleeping? Soleil and I are over on this side with Natalie and Lizzy. Noelle will be here in a little bit. She got Natalie to come I said confused. She tilted her head for me to follow her away from Tasha and my mom. She said you weren't comfortable with your mom being alone with DJ so she arranged for Lizzy and I, to come and watch her while yall figure out what the hell is going on. And what is Natalie going to be doing? In tail she needs someone to make sure that yall are safe so there is a room set up with computers in it. Also, she wants drawings of all of the people and she knows that Natalie can do it off memory.