~Chapter 48~

~Candace~

Oh look mommy's here to save her daughter she said chuckling at me. Naw I ain't come to save her, I came to end you. End me bitch not on your best day could you touch me. Veronica I am not fucking with you anymore, leave my daughter alone this ain't even about her it's about us. Us! I am not a dyke, bitch. Ewww you lost your damn mind if you think I'd ever do that shit with you. This about Andre right. Andre, Noelle said looking confused. Yeah, your father! She wanted him and he didn't want her. He was mine and had you not opened your damn legs to him he'd be mine. No, he wouldn't because Andre couldn't commit to anyone but himself and the damn music. That's not true he loved me and you and your damn bastard children got in the way. You thought I was the only one he was fucking with? Andre had multiple women with multiple kids so don't put that shit on me or my damn child.

There was a lot of shit that went down after I left Candace's house. Things with Andre ain't go as I thought they would so I went to my one of my best friends for a bit till I eventually went to Cali with him. Crazy thing is I actually knew Jasmine from college. I met her after I met Ava and for a while we were all cool till Ava started acting all bougie and shit. Jasmine always kept it real and despite her mother being who she was she never changed up on me. When we met Warren and Andre it was crazy how we just clicked. The 4 of us did everything together, drugs included. Her mom wasn't in the picture till she showed up one day talking about building a relationship with Jasmine, that's when she met Andre and I knew from that moment she was gonna be bigger issue. She promised him the world talking about she was gonna make him some star or shit. She helped him till he stopped giving her the dick then of course she went on to the next. I never expected to see her again, and especially not in jail, when she didn't recognize me I surely didn't help her remember me either. She wasn't there long enough for it to click either.

Let her go Veronica I said still pointing the gun at her. No! She has to pay for what she did! To who you or Jamal? You know he was messed up in head. He wasn't, it was her fault she made him that way. Really Veronica she fucked him up, he was that way long before he even met her. He was fucking 20 something years older than her how the hell did she make him that way? It was her fault she said gritting her teeth. She took him from me, my baby boy she took him. Who Veronica! Who took your baby? She did she said looking at Noelle. She took him and now he's gone and she has to pay for it.

Noelle baby come here I said to her. Don't move bitch she said cocking the gun. Mama! Come here baby, you and Tyriq. Move and I'll blow your fucking head off I am serious Shelly! Shelly who the hell is Shelly? Stop yelling at me she said shaking her head. No one is yelling just put the gun down and we can talk about this. No! No! she has to die now; the voices are telling me that. I knew Veronica was crazy but the way she talking right now I am thinking she ain't just crazy she down right psychotic. I motioned for Noelle to come to me and she shook her head.

Fine I'll go to you then I said walking over to Noelle with the gun still pointed at Veronica. I don't know if she is playing but she doesn't know that there were 5 cops behind her all with their guns pulled ready to fill her ass with that heat. Once Jermaine found out that stuff was going down he called back up to come with us if things had gotten dirty. I stood between Noelle and Veronica looking her dead in the eyes. You wanna shoot somebody shoot me, but you won't kill my daughter.

~Noelle~

Mama No! Noelle this shit is ending tonight, you've spent too much time running and being afraid of her. That's how I raised you Noelle. You didn't raise her, your sister did cause you were too busy selling your body to the highest bidder. You think I am ashamed cause I had to some stuff to take care of my kids? At least I tried to take care of mine yo never took care of yours. Mama! Noelle I prostituted to get food and clothing for you and Andre she said not taking her eyes off Veronica. I'd never thought I'd hear my mom say that she was a prostitute. Mama always told me and Tionne that if we ever needed money there were other jobs than selling our bodies. See Noelle you're a hoe just your mother Veronica said chuckling a little bit.