~Chapter 37~

~Noelle~

We just landed in California and I am a little nervous about how this is gonna go. I mean the last time I was in California I was in preparation to kill Jamal now I am here to kill his mom? I just don't know if this is something I can do. I am not a killer so why is that in order to handle things I have to result to murder?.

Mommy! Yes baby I said holding Noah and Merci's hands. Are we going to see Titi Tanni? Oh my god Tanni I totally forgot about telling her I was coming to California. Once we checked out the hotel I bee lined to the airport the only people I saw were Li, Liv, and my moms and that was because they both said they'd be damned if I took their grandkids and they didn't see them before we left. Yeah baby I'll call her as soon as we get to where we are going to be staying. Mommy where are we staying? With her I said pointing to La Tasha stepping out of the blacked-out town car.

Tasha! Tasha! Hey buttercup she said scooping Merci up in a hug. I am surprised Merci took to her so well. I mean I was positive she'd be confused with the fact that La Tasha looked so much like Lisa, but she didn't. In fact she didn't even say anything about the fact that Tasha looked like Lisa. Everyone and they mama had something to say about it but Merci, she didn't even let it phase her. It was like she got a carbon copy of Gigi that she can see any time.

Hey girl! Hey thanks so much for letting us come out here on short notice. Girl don't thank me what we tell you, we're a family and we look after our own. I know its just. Don't sweat it we got you. Big man what's up! Hi Tasha he said smiling. Mmm don't be flirting that's your titi I said to him. Oh you don't like it when the shoe is on the other foot now. Come on you can be my special friend she said laughing while she helped him get in the town car.

Speaking of where is Zora and DJ? At the house! She's nesting for some reason. She pregnant? Hel... I mean no she isn't. She just does that sometimes, I swear she has OCD. She sounds like me. You clean like that too? Yeah I do I don't know why I do it, but I do. Oh god she said rolling her eyes. Well get in. What about our...oh where did our luggage go? It's in the back she said pointing to her driver putting the bags in the back of the car. You have a driver! Mhm I do she said smirking.

The ride to their house was about 30 minutes long. I'd been to Cali before but I'd never seen this part of California. Where are we at? Pacific Palisades! Wow this is nice yet normal looking. Yeah that's why we like it. Middle town America with a price tag. This is our house on the right she said as we pulled up to a modest sized Spanish style two story home. Oh wow Tasha this is nice. Thanks, wait till you see the inside. Mommy I like their house Noah said looking up at it. Me too baby. Thanks Greg you can sit them right there we'll take them to the rooms she said as we walked into the house. It smelled like freshly baked cookies in their house. Babe! Babe we're back. Is she baking? Probably so, I am telling you she's Suzy home maker for real.

Noelle! Zora! Hey babies she said handing me DJ while she hugged Noah and Merci. Hey my little boyfriend I said tickling him as he laughed. Girl are you baking? No that's a candle I lit it smell good though don't it? Yeah it does. Welcome to our home. It's beautiful! Thanks, we wanted something modest but not raggedy. Well this is hella nice. Come on I'll show yall where yall will be staying she said going towards the stairs. 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, and a media room before we actually go the room we were gonna be in. This is the room for them if that's okay she said showing me this nice ass room with two twin beds and a tv mounted to the wall. This is okay we'll be fine we don't need anything to big. We! Oh no this is just for them your room is across the hall. Zora you don't have to do that I can stay in the room with them. No ma'am not when we have all of these bedrooms in this house. Come on she said dragging me out the room across the hall to another room. Oh my god I said as she opened the door to a nice bed room with a king size bed. Is this the master? Noelle please, you don't want to sleep in me and Tasha's room. This room is huge. I know it's the upstairs master ours is down stairs. Damn, when can I move in this is nice. Girl! I am serious this look like something out of Better Homes and Gardens. She likes to decorate Tasha said putting my suit case down in the room. You did a damn good job on this girl.