~Chapter 11~

-Tionne-

It's my turn to pick up Jacob from Malik since Liv was working the overnight shift. Don't think for a minute that I trust him just cause I told Liv that she should let him see Jacob, cause I don't and I had a sneaky feeling about him when he all the sudden dropped the custody suit as well. I pulled up to his condo and noticed two other cars in the drive way, part of me wanted to just text Jacob to come out but the other part, the mother in me said go up to the door and get him. The latter option it is I thought to myself as I got out the car and went to the door. I rang the doorbell like 4 times before some woman in a small ass tank top and booty shorts finally answered the door. I know she not wearing this around this boy!

And who are you? Ugh I am here to get Jacob! Jacob...Oh yeah Jacob she said smirking. You want to come in? N...as a matter of fact yeah let me come in I said walking into the condo that smelled Japanese Cherry Blossom, sex, and ass. So you're Olivia huh the girl said looking me up and down. No I am Tionne and you are? Isis! Can you show me to Jacob? Yeah he's down here with Malik she said walking in front of me towards the living room. I could hear a lot of noise and then Malik saying "Ay hell naw you ain't beat me again!" Babe we have company the girl said leaning over the couch in her too short for my son to be seeing shorts. Huh Oli...Oh it's you! Yeah it's me who were you expecting? Mom Jacob said turning to see me! Hey boy you ready to go? Yes ma'am let me go get my stuff he said putting the controller down.

I watched as he ran upstairs before looking back at Malik. So where's Olivia at? She's working! Wow she works I'd thought you take care of that, the girl said smirking. I am sorry that's your business why! You need to put on some damn clothes with your ass all out around my son. She rolled her eyes and started whispering something in Malik's ear. She works cause she wants to not cause she has to. She not some common thot waiting for the next come up like some people I said looking at the girl. He looked me up and down and sucked his teeth, Tiffany go get me a drink he said handing her the glass. Who the hell is Tiffany I thought your name was Isis or some shit? That's my stripper name she said walking off into the kitchen.

Oh hell to the no you got my child around a damn stripper! First of all he ain't your son and who he's around when he's at my crib aint your business. The hell it ain't and he is my son. Not biologically! Don't matter Malik, he's mine regardless. Look I don't approve of this little thing you got going on with Olivia. Little thing nigga we've been married for almost 5 years, it aint a thing it's the real fucking deal and it'll stay the real fucking deal whether you in the picture or not. I don't like it around my son he shouldn't see two women getting down! He's never seen or heard us getting down so don't even worry about that. Secondly, it was nice of you to remember that you even have a son, where you been the last 8 years huh Malik? Where were you when he started elementary school, had the chicken pox, and broke his arm in basketball? That's right your ass ran away from your damn responsibilities. It don't matter because I am back now and I don't want my son being in no dyke household.

That's if he's really your son I said under my breathe. What was that? I said Malik let me make something very perfectly clear to you, you may have dropped the seed but I've been nurturing it. I am the one that pays for his basketball, soccer, love of Jordan's, his doctor's bills, clothing, and food. And now you want to come back in here thinking you running shit! I don't think so boo boo, you may think you have the upper hand cause you dropped the suit but do be fooled I don't trust you and I will not let you take advantage of Olivia or our son. Lame excuse for a nigga I said turning and walking out the living room. You ready son! Yeah. Bye dad he said hugging Malik! Bye Jacob I'll see you next weekend okay. Okay dad!

Mom you upset with my dad? Why would you say that? Because I know your upset face and you didn't look happy. Don't worry baby it was nothing. But I do have a question for you? Yes ma'am? Does that girl always wear clothing like that when you are here? He looked out the window for a minute. Jacob! Yes ma'am she does. You tell your dad? Yeah he just said that its common for a fine woman to do that. That's not common Jacob, that's trashy and disrespectful to you as a child and his son. You tell us if she's dressed like that next time okay. Yes ma'am! Where is Desi? With Li and Naya at the movies. And my god mom! You know I don't know I haven't really heard from her in a few weeks. Hm let's make a stop and see what's she up to. You sneaking in on her? It's not sneaking I just want to make sure she's okay. Sure he said laughing. You know how God mama is she a little crazy. Where you think she learned it from boy.