~Chapter 26~

~Liv~

Yall go in I said motioning for the kids to go into the house. We going in Liv? Yeah we are but we need to talk first. About what! All this shit going on with Malik. We don't need to talk about that today. Yeah we do cause evidently he said something that pissed you off. Actually, he didn't say enough he just kept saying to get you out of there and take care of Jacob. We never should have gone there I feel like we walked into some shit. Me too. Baby I said grabbing her hands let's just enjoy the holidays and worry about the bull shit next year. Yeah, she said pecking my lips. Yeah and we're gonna go to Miami. I don't...we're going regardless of how we feel about Noelle right now.

I am not mad at her. Well maybe it'd help if you told her that, I mean damn you ain't talked to her in like 2 weeks. She's fine. You really think so! Why you know something I don't? You ain't hear this from me cause I doubt she wanted either of us to find out about it but she was in the hospital. The hospital, why? She had an asthma attack and Li rushed her in. Why didn't she call me? I don't know but don't trip out okay she's fine they gave her a new inhaler and released her. How did you find out? It pays to have friends in ER I said smirking at her. Come on let's go in before they come looking for us.

Soon as we walked in all eyes were on us. Uh Hi we said looking at them. Yall quit being awkward Li said saving us from all the folks staring at us. Yall want to put your stuff upstairs? Yeah. Is Noelle here yet? She's on her way she had to make a stop. A stop, where Ti said? She's getting something don't sweat it I'm tracking her she said laughing. I nudged Ti and she finally relaxed. Where the kids at? Teenagers in the media room, all the little kids are in the Den. Why you separate them? Cause they not breaking shit in my house and besides they are teenagers they not trying to hang with the little kids. True that. Yall made it just in time they ain't cracked open the liquor yet. Oh lawd Ti said laughing. We went back downstairs to see everyone laughing and talking. It wasn't long before Noelle arrived, and she was not alone either. I was the first to spot her come through the door with her ready-made family in tow.

Well Well if it isn't the Bridges. Shut Up! Married life looks good on you boo! I am not married! Yet I said laughing. Hey Tyriq. Hey Liv, how you doing? Morning sickness gone so I am all straight. That's good he said nodding. I noticed he was holding Noelle's hand too. The kids ran off as soon as they stepped foot in the house. So, where yall coming from? The store we had to stop and get something for Elizabeth. Interesting! Tyriq you mind if I steal my best friend for a minute? Sure, he said letting go of her hand. I'll find you later. Yeah he said kissing her cheek before walking off. Don't even say anything! I wasn't going too, but where yo ring at? Shut Up she said rolling her eyes at me.

I am surprised you're talking to me, you and Ti been icing me out for almost 2 weeks. I am sorry about that we just been dealing with some stuff. I know that but damn don't treat me like I did it. You're right we were wrong. The offer still open for Miami. Yall wanna go! We need to get away for while so we're down. We're gonna have so much fun she said smiling. So where is my sister! In there go on in there so she can see that good dick glow. Olivia she said hitting my shoulder. You can't tell me Tyriq ain't laying it down. He ain't we're friends. Sure you are, just like yall were just friends when he was dicking you down in high school. I hate you! And I love you too I said laughing.

~Ti~

I was talking with some family members when I saw Noelle come in the living room with Liv. Excuse me right quick. Hey Noe! Hi Titi! Can we talk? We don't need to talk we cool. No seriously we do need to talk. Yeah come on we'll go to Zali's room. We went into her room and closed the door. What's up Titi? I am sorry! For what? For making you feel like you were responsible for Malik being an ass hole. I should have just kept my mouth shut when Ro told me instead of popping off. I can't say that I blame you for popping off though I mean I almost did the same thing too when he told me. How in the hell can you sit there and let some hoe come on to your son though, like for real he ain't the smartest nigga but he smarter than that Ti. He's hiding something. He's hiding a whole hell of a lot. Naw Noe he's hiding something, I don't know everything ain't as it seems. He say something to you? Well after they put his ass in the car he told me to get Liv out of there and to watch her and Jacob, like something was going to happen to them. And to top it off guess who else got arrested with him? Who! Christopher James and Amber. CJ what the hell is he doing in Atlanta? Causing trouble!