~ Chapter 58~

~Tyriq~

Shake that ass! The guys said as the strippers danced. Malik finally talked me into having this party, well actually I talked to Noelle about it first. Yeah yeah I am a man, but I still had to talk to her about it first. Cause the last thing I need to do is to piss off the person I love. When she told me that Liv wanted to throw her one too I figured it was okay. We set some ground rules for the parties, so as long as we don't trip and break any of them, neither one of us would die for fucking up.

I was trying to enjoy the party, but it was hard to when I didn't feel like I use to, had this been 5 years ago, shit fuck that I'd have all these strippers on my dick. But I am a father now I got 3 kids and 2 daughters at that so watching strippers shake they asses just don't do it for me anymore. Nigga Kayo said draping his arm over my shoulder. What's up bro? You not happy we got women here and you over here sulking. You know how it is this ain't my scene no more. Ain't your scene, Tyriq my nigga is you gay? The fuck, hell naw I love pussy way too much for that. Then act like it my nigga you got bad bitches all over this place you and you sulking. Come on Tyriq don't do this man. I miss my girl that's all and I'd think you'd want me to be on my best behavior, Noelle is your sister. I get it she's my sister, but I ain't gon let you fuck up the same way Tionne ain't gon let her fuck so we about to blaze this weed get you shots and you will enjoy this party. K! Trust me Noelle is probably drunk off her ass right now slapping bitches' asses so you need to get on that level. Bitches! You thought she had niggas at the party? No no Noelle doesn't like male strippers, they in there with a whole bunch of bitches. So relax and know your girl will not mess up. Thing is I wasn't worried about the strippers, I mean I was but on as much as I was worried about Liv and Lisa. Them strippers would leave but those two are in our lives forever.

Get out your head she's not going to mess up. You think? I am positive, so hit this he said passing me the blunt. I looked at it and then back at him before taking a long drag off of it. That's right bro take that shit, here he said handing me the bottle. I took a swig to the head. That's right little bro! Yo Chris he's ready K yelled to my brother.

After that it was round after round of drinks and strippers. One after one they tried to make me get that feeling but no one gives me that feeling other than Noelle. I was chilling when I swore I saw her walk through the party. Hold up is that my girl? What! I saw Noelle she just walked through here. I doubt it man they ain't here. You sure! I am positive man here drink this water and calm down Malik said handing me the cup of what I assumed was water. I took a drink of it and realized it wasn't water. Nigga this ain't water. It's ain't. No nigga its Vodka. Oh well finish it, you know we don't waste no alcohol in this bitch. You right I said taking it to the head.

This fine ass mocha stripper approached me. I only have eyes for Noelle, But damn shorty looked too good. I hear you're the groom she said walking up on me. Mhm I am. Well your fiancée must be one lucky woman to have you. She is! But can she do this she said dancing up on me while rubbing on my dick. Yeah, she can do that. She got real close to and whispered in my ear but can she suck it with ice in her mouth. I looked at her and then whispered back to her yeah, she can she can take the whole thing in her mouth without gagging. Oh, really she said with a surprised expression. Mhm, she like girls? No, she don't like to share. Too bad I like a girl that can deep throat. Me too I said laughing a little. I am a give you a dance then she said starting to dance on me. That's cool just know nothing will come of this. Mmm we'll see.

~Li~

The minute they walked in I knew all they asses was high I could tell by the way Ti and Noelle looked at me, and Liv's eyes were low as hell. Hey Lili! Mhm who gave the weed? Ti did she giggling. Did you know she could blaze? Yeah, I did. I knew all too well how Ti was when she was high, which wasn't very often but when she was she was herself amplified by 10. Meaning she was super chill and relaxed but would beat yo ass in a heartbeat if pushed, and if she was high enough she end up being super horny as well. I'd taken advantage of that a few times, its intense and it's well worth the work to get her high as well.