~Chapter 6~

-Ro-

Ugh when is this nauseous going to go away, I said throwing up into the bucket as Tyree held it. I know babe he said looking away. I am sorry! It's okay if this what I gotta do for you, I'll gladly do it because I love you. I love you too! Can you do me a favor? Yeah anything. Go get rid of that bucket, its making me sick! You aint the only one he said holding the bucket away from himself as he walked into the bathroom. I heard a knock on the door...Come in! Hey! Hey Tae how did you know I was here? Liv told me. Those for me I said looking at the roses she sat on the table? Of course I know you love roses she said smirking. What the hell happen to you Rosy? Long story Tae. Babe...Oh hi I am Tyree! I am Shawtae but everyone calls me Tae she said shaking his hand. Anyone ever tell you, you look like DaBrat. Every day of my life. Oh shit for real you Brat? Babe that's Da Brat! I know Tyree. You ain't tell me you knew Da Brat. Sorry babe guess it just slipped my mind. Wow that's crazy he said smiling.

They never met because I kept Tae and my relationship a closely guarded secret. It wasn't that I was hiding Tyree from Tae, never that. It was just that that our friendship was and is different and I didn't want to jeopardize my marriage or my friendship with Tae over miscommunications or misconceived notions.

I am gonna go and check on the kids and I'll be back in a little bit. Okay babe! Thank you! No thank you he said kissing my forehead. We watched as he walked out before Tae turned and smirked at me. You like them chocolate niggas don't you. Shut up! How are you really Rosy? Well prior to the accident I was good. What brings you to town I thought you were back in New York? Never that Atlanta is home, but you know I was doing somethings with Mimi so I was here and there. How is that working out for you? I love her Ro, but I am not going to play back burner to her new dudes every other month. Shawntae why don't you find a woman who is ready to settle down, I know you want to start a family, have some little kids running around. Really Ro, me and kids, I think not. Why not I remember when we were together you wanted me to get pregnant so bad. Hell some time I thought you were trying to get me pregnant. That was different you are meant to be a mother. So are you, you just need the right person in your life to settle down with.

Well I have been seeing someone. You holding out on me Tae! Spill and don't leave a damn thang out either. First of all I can't sit here any longer. What's the problem! You were throwing up and you ain't brush your teeth so let me help you out she said going to the bathroom. Here she said handing me the toothbrush. Thanks and If could move right now I'd kick yo ass for that. Mhm at least you'd do with fresh breath. I rolled my eyes at her. My breath is fresh now you happy? Let me check she said getting close to my face. Blow! I blew a little bit. Mmm its fresh she said going back over to her seat. You too much Tae! I am just enough. Okay Ms. Enough who is the person you seeing then?

Well you know Allen Iverson the basketball player. Shut the fuck up, you got you a basketball player? Rozonda! Wow Tae I ain't know you had it in you, pull you a basketball player. A fine one at that too. What you know about him being fine you don't like light skin niggas. Girl Bye I like all men and I do mean all men. And you like females too. Correction I've like only one female in my whole life. Is that so? Very much stop flirting and tell me...is he hitting it right? Oh no you ain't about to get that information out of me. Tell me! Is Tyree hitting it right? As a matter of fact he is, I am pregnant with triplets. What she said sitting back in the chair? After trying for so long Tae I am getting the family that I've always wanted. Mommy Ro I remember you always talking about you want a house full of kids. And now you getting a house full of kids. Hell I am getting 2 babies that I didn't even know I wanted.

Are you happy? What! Are you happy Rozonda, truly happy? Why would you ask that? Because I know you and I know that sometimes you can get complacent in things when you need to let them go you keep holding on to them. Tyree is not Dallas, he doesn't treat me like Dallas did. So in reference to your question, yes Tae I am happy, I haven't been this happy since...Since when? Since I was with you. Tyree may be fine as hell but he'll never be on my level she said chuckling. Don't flatter yourself. You know I am telling the truth. Whatever so tell me how Mr. Iverson is blowing that back out. You nasty she said laughing. But... I knew it he tearing that ass up!