~Chapter 25~

~Ro~

Mommy! Mommy! Noe Noe's here Nyah said running in the living room. Noelle! Yes, come on she said trying to pull me up off on the couch. Hold on a minute girl I got 2 babies holding me back. I made it to the door just as Noelle was ringing the doorbell. Hey Princess! Really Ro! I am kidding I said laughing as she came in. How are my babies she said rubbing my stomach? You wanna carry them cause I am done they doing way too much. Aww what happen to the "I can't wait to be a mommy!" and "I am gonna have a house full of kids"? Yeah that sh...stuff is for the birds I said editing myself in front of Nyah. Noe Noe did you bring me something she said looking at the bags Noelle had in her hand. Hmm let me see who is my favorite little princess. Uhh Merci! No my other favorite! Desi! Nope my youngest little princess. Meee she said real loud. Yup here this is yours she said handing her the bag. Thank you, Noe Noe! You're welcome princess.

Did you bring me anything! Seriously Ro! Uhh yeah! She sucked her teeth and handed me the other bag. I knew you didn't forget about me. Now how could I do that when you made it possible for me to go. Aww this is beautiful I said looking at the gift. It's a hand carved statue I saw in one of the gift shops I knew you would love it. Thank you! you're welcome. What happened while I was gone cause I know you got the tea. I got some piping hot tea but I don't know if I can say it. Just tell me I am a find out anyway. Malik's little girlfriend...what she do? Promise me on everything you love that you won't over react. Ro! promise me...on your relationship with Ti that you won't trip out. Fine I promise. She came on to Jacob. She straight faced me for like a good five minutes. Noelle! What the fuck you mean she came on to Jacob! Noelle! No don't tell me that shit and then think I am not going to react. Does Olivia know about this? I don't know if Ti told her yet. She pulled out her phone and started dialing numbers. Noelle please don't cause any drama before Christmas.

Liv you and Ti come to Ro's house now. I don't care if you're busy come now before I do something I won't regret. That's what I thought I'll see you in 10 mins. She hung up and called Li. Lili I need you to have my bail money on deck. Cause I am about to kill a bitch today. I guess Li knew what that meant cause Noe hung and turned back to me.

Now what exactly did she do Ro she said looking at me. I've never been afraid of Noelle but right now I was a little afraid cause she looked like she was going to pop off at any minute. Maybe you should let Ti tell you. You already spilled the beans now just tell me. She exposed herself to him. Exposed like...yeah physically. What kind of sick twisted bitch is Malik messing with? Jacob is 12 almost 13 years old Ro, what she trying to do make him be a stereotype? I don't know Noelle she just...but before I could finish the sentence the front door opened and in walked Ti, Li, and Liv.

Didn't we send you on a peaceful retreat, why you come back on 100 Liv said shaking her head? First of all Thank yall for sending me on the trip I appreciate it so much and there is a whole lot more I have to tell yall. But the first thing is Tionne did you tell Liv with Malik's little bitch did to Jacob? Ti looked at me and shook her head. Sorry I whispered to her. Wait what happened to Jacob Ti? You ain't tell her Ti? I was going to but I wanted her to relax because she was a little stressed with work. I'll tell her then, Liv that hoe tried it with Jacob.

~Liv~

Excuse me! She exposed herself to him. I looked at Ti and she literally looked like she could slap the spit out of both Ro and Noelle. Is that true Tionne? I was going to tell you when I found the right way to handle it. Oh trust it's going to get handled Noelle said pacing the living room. Is that why he said you told him he couldn't go to his father's house anymore? Exactly why! But Ro wasn't supposed to open her big mouth and tell Noelle. I am sorry she promised she wouldn't pop off. You know better than that Ro, she of all of us ain't the most stable one I whispered.