~Chapter 29~

~Lisa~

Mmm ...ahhh....shhh you're gonna wake up the whole house Shawn said. Damn baby you doing it right. Of course, daddy always do it right he said rubbing my back. Mmm nigga this is why I keep you around cause you give them good massages. Oh is that why you keep me around I thought it was cause I lay that pipe. Mm you okay but this right here this what keeps my ass at the house. He chuckled as he rubbed my shoulders.

Babe remember when you asked me if I was trying to get you pregnant? Mmhm. I have a confession babe. Yeah I said relaxing into the bed more. I am trying to get you pregnant. Huh, I said looking back at him. I want us to have another baby he said as he stopped rubbing my back. Why didn't you tell me? I didn't think that you wanted another one you know after what happened the last time. The miscarriage was my fault. Don't say that it wasn't your fault. It was because I knew it was too soon to be having another baby my body wasn't fully healed from the twins and I pushed it. It's not your fault I knew better the doctor told us to wait and I just had to be greedy.

But now I am ready, I am ready to have a house full of kids, to raise them, be that annoying dad that falls asleep with his hands in his pants on the couch. Babe I said chuckling a little bit, you're too fine to be that dad. I am ready baby he said pecking my lips. I am ready too I said nodding to. Really! Yeah I am ready I think when we get back we should go to the doctor and see if I am good. Yes I'll make the appointment he said kissing me again. Mmm. No sex tonight though. Why not? Cause the cookie is sore you did too much last night. You want me to massage that too? No boy, finish my back though. Anything you ask my queen.

What did you think of everyone tonight? I thought they were cool. She met them in Vegas? Yeah at the center they started. What did you think of La Tasha. Oh god he said sighing. I didn't think anything of her. Mhm I saw you looking at her. Only because she looks so much like you. She really doesn't. She really does Lisa, I mean yo booty a little fatter than hers but yall look the same. Oh so you were looking at her ass! No he said laying on my back. Nigga get off me, with yo heavy ass. I love you poo bear. Mhm I am sure you do. I do he said kissing my neck. Shh you hear that! Hear what. Someone yelling, get up! He got up off me and we creeped over to the door and cracked it. We could still hear the screaming and then Ro's door busted open and Tyree came running out in his draws.

Is she okay? I don't know we were you know and then she started screaming. Come on I said going towards the room. I went in and Ro was in the bed crying. Go get Liv I told Shawn. He went down stairs while Tyree and I went in to the room. Ro you okay? I think I am labor. Are you sure? Yeah it hurts so bad Li. Okay Shawn is getting Liv I just need you to breathe and we're gonna count to 10 okay. Okay she said looking at me. we counted to 10 while I watched the clock. Exhale!

What's going on Liv said coming in the room in her scrubs. The hell you get scrubs from? I carry scrubs you never know what will happen. She said she is in pain so we're timing the contractions. How many months are you Ro? 7 no 8 months I think. 8 months and the doctor let you travel? Mhm! Okay I am gonna need some gloves and for Tyree to put on some pants. We all looked over at Tyree and he was still standing there at full salute. Babe put on some pants Ro said! Oh oh yeah he said grabbing the sweats off the floor. We don't have any gloves! Yall have any condoms? The only person in this house with those should be Noelle. Okay fine let me go wash my hands and we'll do this the old fashion way. Do what the old fashion way Li? What is she is going to do?

~Ro~

Liv came back out the bathroom drying her hands. Okay I need you to open your legs I am going to check to see if you are dilated. You're going to do what we all said looking at her! Yooo Liv I know you do that with Ti but I don't think... Lisa shut up! I am not about to do that I need to see if she's dilated. Oh my god okay yall gotta go out because this isn't going to work. Ty! Yeah I'll stay with you he said getting on the bed with me. I'll step out and see if I can find you something to use Li said going out the door.