~Chapter 20~

~Ro~

Hi Sweetie how was the slumber party? It was so fun mommy and Elizabeth is so nice. Is she! Yeah! And you know what else? What's that I said helping her take her clothes out the bag. I heard Lili telling Nini that she should have been her daughter. Ms. Naya what did I tell you about eavesdropping on people's conversation? I wasn't mommy I promise I heard it when I went to the bathroom before my tummy started hurting. Your tummy was hurting. Yeah but I just needed to burp. Nini gave me some tea and Lili rubbed my tummy. Oh okay. So, should Elizabeth really be our cousin? Whew how about we get this stuff into the laundry room and I'll have daddy make you some cookies.

Cookies! Daddy cookies she said going out the room forgetting all about her bag. I was totally fine with that cause now I could call Noelle or Lisa and see what the hell was going on.

Hello! Li what's up? Nothing I am washing Merci's hair right now. Why you washing her hair. Cause she got paint all in it earlier and I am not trying to hear her mama's mouth. Speaking of her mother, you talk to Noelle today? Nope I haven't. Why is something up? No I just wanted to know some information. Yeah well, I haven't heard from her. Why the attitude Li? I am sorry Ro I just got a lot on my mind right now. You wanna talk! It's not something I can really talk about over the phone. Don't worry I'll be okay though. You sure Li, you know we can talk I am not going to judge you or anything. I know Ro it's just a lot.

Aye did Tae leave town yet? Uhh no, she's supposed to be coming to take me out in a little bit. Take you out! Not like that before you even think it. She's taking me to go get some pictures done for Tyree. I wanted to surprise him with a little gift. Oh so she taking you to get naked pics done. Lisa nowhere in there did you hear me say naked pics! Mhm sure you and Tae don't be over there boning. Bye Lisa I said hanging up the phone.

She play entirely too much and the last thing I need for Tyree to think is that there is something going on between me and Tae because there isn't we are just friends. Hey mom! Yeah Bryson. Is it okay if I go hangout with some friends? What friends? Mom! Bryson! Some new friends I made at school. They aren't the kind of friends that steal, are they? No ma'am! Alright don't disappoint me Bryson. I won't we are just going over to the basketball court I promise. Okay well let Tyree know. Okay I'll tell dad! Wait what did you say? I said I'll tell dad. Since when did you start calling him dad? Since Nini told me that I need to respect that I have two fathers. She told you that. Yes ma'am she said that I have two fathers and I need to respect both of them equally. Hmm well she's right. Be safe I said kissing his forehead. I will mom he said leaving the room, while I gathered all of Naya's stuff.

Alright babe she's here I'll be back in a few hours. Okay don't do too much Ro I don't want you getting hurt. I won't I'll be sitting the whole time. You promise! I promise I said pecking his lips before opening the door to go out to Tae's car. Hey best friend! Hey Best friend I said getting in the car. So, you really doing this photoshoot for him. Yeah I am, he's going to love it. I am sure he will she said smirking at me. Stop that! What! Smirking like you already know what he gon say. Well if it still look like when I was hitting it I do. Tae! Okay I am sorry! But...I swear if you say it. I won't she said looking at the road again and smirking. That tattoo still on your hip? its permanent I can't remove it. Would you remove it if you could? Probably not it has special meaning to me.

Hmph, you hear about what happened after your baby shower she said? No what you mean something happened after we left? Well you ain't hear it from me but apparently Ty and Brian got into it. Nooo! Yeah girl they were about box in Li's house. Who told you that? Ron, he said that Brian was talking real slick to Tyriq about family and shit and then that Tyriq said he'd be around long after Brian was out of the picture. Whoa! Damn why I miss all the good stuff. You so funny girl. I wonder if that was why Li was on hush mode earlier when I talk to her? Probably so. Naya told me that she overheard Li telling Noelle that she should have been Elizabeth's mother. She's right. What! Noelle and Ty wasn't that close were they?