~Chapter 17~

-Ro-

Since Tyree lost his job, he's been working extra hard now trying to get his business set up, helping me with everything I am dealing with, taking care of Bryson and Nyah, as well as making sure that our other businesses are straight too. I thought I set up a little something special for him tonight to show how much he is appreciated.

Babe he said coming into the house. I am in here I said sitting at the table. Babe what's all of this he said looking around at the dinner. It's the best I could whip up, but I wanted to you let you know I appreciate you. Aww baby you didn't have to do this. I really did and once I got in the hang of it I was good. Thank you he said pecking my lips. Mmm one more I said. he pecked them again before sitting down next to me. Where are the kids? Bryson is with Dallas and Nyah is at Noelle's. So we're alone for the night? Yeah we are. Good cause I got good news baby. Really what? Remember that firm that wanted to hire me a few years back? The one out of Portland? Yeah! The offered me a sweet deal today. What? Be over the Atlanta office of their firm. Oh my god baby! Yeah, I'd be in charge of the whole east coast area, I can hire who ever I want, make decisions when I want, and most importantly they already gave me a build. Really! Yup you know the new Cultural Arts Center they want to build in Marietta? No! Yes its mines baby! I am so proud I said hugging him.

See I told you everything would work out. Yeah you always believe in me. I do and I put pressure on you because I know you can handle it. Guess what my salary is he said rubbing my stomach. What? 350K a year. Got damn! Yeah and as I add more people and grow the business it goes up. I am a mess around and be married to mogul and shit. In due time you will be. Can you believe we are going to have two boys? I know, I kind of wanted another little girl, but I am happy with Nyah being our only little princess. Me too means I won't require blood pressure pills he said laughing a little bit. You'll require them just not for shooting boys. Boys are so much easier you gotta admit that. They aight, until some little skanky girl get in they head telling them what they want to hear. So, you saying little girls are skanky huh! You know what I mean Ty! I bet money the first time one of these two makes you made you don't want knock they heads off. Well see I doubt it though we all gon be chill not like that. Doubt that I said making him a plate.

Babe how you make all this food on crutches? Well I prepped everything at the table and then took it one by one to the stove. Took me about 2 hours but I did it. It looks delicious babe! Thanks, I knew you would like it. We were enjoying a nice dinner till the phone started ringing. I got it he said grabbing the phone, Williams residence! Yeah that's my son. What! Bryson Austin! Yeah, I'll be there in 15 minutes he said shaking his head. Thanks! What did he do now? He just got caught stealing stuff at the mall. Stealing Tyree! Yeah apparently, him and his crew was stealing out some music store. Ugh what the hell is wrong with this boy? And where the fuck is Dallas his ass was supposed to be with him tonight. Don't stress baby its not good for the babies I'll go get him okay. I want to go to! Ro its late and you shouldn't be out. Tyree its 7:45 so don't give me that late mess just help me up. Okay he said helping me out to the car.

I don't know what's been going on with this boy lately he acting like he's lost his damn mind. I told Dallas but he thinks he's just being a boy. Well damn being a boy he up in here stealing like we ain't got money to buy him shit. As soon as we pulled up to the mall I was trying to get out the car. Ro, be careful! I am fine Tyree. No stay in the car and I'll be right out. Tyree! Rozonda! Stay in the car. Fine I said crossing my arms, bring his ass to the car and don't tell him I am in here either. Okay he said going into the mall. I called Noelle to calm me down before I went ballistic on his ass.

Hey Roro how is the dinner? It was good till your nephew decided he wanted to steal. Excuse me! Yeah, we were eating dinner and then we got a call that he was stealing at the mall. Stealing what yall got money he don't have no need to steal. I don't know, but I swear I wanna tear his ass up right now. You pregnant you can't do that, bring him to me I'll tear it up for you! Ugh I swear Dallas need to start pulling his weight with this boy. Ro don't stress yourself out okay, let Tyree handle him I mean he's just as much his father as Dallas is. He says he doesn't want to overstep his boundaries. Boundaries, Ro this boy is stealing, Tyree need to break his foot off up in that ass. Boundaries ain't got nothing to do with him disrespecting yall's rules that way. Noelle I just...Roro you know you a damn good mother now whatever Bryson is into needs to stop. Tyree is his father regardless of blood. Yeah I ...here they come I'll call you back. No leave me on the phone I want to hear his excuse. Noelle! I'll be quiet I promise. Fine don't say anything I said putting the phone down.