Packing up

"SORA GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED!" I heard my sensei yell.

"NO TODAY'S MY DAY OFF FROM TRAINING!" I yelled back.

Yep this is my usual mornings Tatsuo sensei yelling at me to get out of be and me complaining.

"GET OUT OF BED NOW YOU BRAT YOU HAVE TO PACK FOR THE TRIP BACK TO THE LEAF TOMORROW!" He yelled.

I fell out of bed and quickly got up.

"OH SHIT THAT'S RIGHT HOW THE FUCK DID I FORGET!" I yelled running around.

"WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE YOUNG LADY, AND WEAR SOMETHING WARM!"

"BUT I DON'T WANNA WEAR SOMETHING WARM WHEN I GET TO THE LEAF IT'LL BE HOT, BESIDE THE COLD DOESN'T AFFECT ME!"

"DO YOU REALISE HOW WEIRD IT'LL BE SEEING A GIRL IN THE SNOW IN SOMETHING NOT WARM, IF YOU DON'T GET IN SOMETHING WARM WE'RE NOT GOING BACK TOMORROW!"

"FINE!"

I put on a black turtleneck shirt, a long blue jumper and dark blue pants on. I pulled up long black boots then I put black gloves on. I walked out of my room and walked down multiple halls and found my way to the kitchen where Tatsuo sensei was making breakfast. I sat down at the table and combed my fingers through my hair. Sensei put down two plates with pancakes on the. A smile came to my face.

"Thanks for the meal." I said before digging in.

My sensei laughed and I quickly finished and stood up.

"What's the hurry?" Tatsuo sensei questioned.

"I just wanna get back to leaf, I haven't seen my friends in ages." I said.

"And you can't wait to see your boyfriend." He said smirking.

"S-shut up!" I snapped with a blush on my face.

I ran back into my room and pulled out a bag. I put in a few clothes mostly books and my sketch pad. I threw in other random crap. I then picked up some photos. The first photo was a photo with my teammates and I put in my bag, the next one was me with Shikamaru a smile came to my face and I put that in as well then I looked at a photo with Tatsuo sensei and I, a small laugh escaped my mouth and I put that in my bag. The last one was a photo was of Sarutobi sensei and I. A sad smile came to my face and I hugged the picture.

"I miss you old man, but look how far I've come, are you proud?" I whispered then put the photo in the bag.

I zipped up the bag a threw it over my shoulder. I walked to the living room to see Tatsuo sitting down playing shoji. He told me to come play with him so I did. I sat down and we began to play. After awhile the game ended in my favour.

"How are you so good?" He whinnied.

"I always played against Shikamaru when I was in the leaf and he's way better than you." I did my arms crossed.

He just grumbled and picked up his bag and we walked out of the house.

"So will you be staying in the leaf or will you return to he snow?" I asked looking up at him.

"I'll be staying in the leaf, I still have to train you." He said.

I looked at him then sighed. Please no, he trains me way to hard, I nearly died multiple times training with him. He just laughed and placed a hand on my head. I shook his hand off which made him laugh louder.

"Stupid sensei." I whispered.