Rescue from madara

my vision was blurry as I watched the two fight. I was close to passing out but help arrived. sensei and Aisura came. Sensei went to fight with his son while Aisura ran up to me and began healing me. I gave him a weak smile and he returned it.

As I weakened I felt a power pulse through me and my eyes narrowed. Naruto what's happening. I looked to the sky to see the nine tails chakra engulfed Naruto. I groaned In Pain. I had to do something. I closed my eyes and connected with the ice crystal I have Naruto.

I brought my hands together and took deep breaths. This would be the last thing I can do to help. I used the tiny bit of chakra I had left to do one last jutsu. ice style chains of ice. Ice chains should have wrapped around the nine tails a stopped the transformation for a little while.

~~~~Third person pov~~~~

Aisura forced more chakra to the extremely weak Sora. he turned to the fighting and they met his gaze.

"we need to get her out o here now." He said.

ththe masked man disappeared and reappeared closer to Sora. Masaru came, the ANBU that saved Sora. he defended against him. they all knew they weren't strong enough to fight against this foe but they would defend Sora. there was no way they were going to let her be taken away again.

Masaru picked Sora up and put her on his back. he and Aisura ran towards the leaf while the father and son did one last jutsu and blue flame shot from their mouth and the masked man left meaning the two could follow the two with Sora.

Meanwhile...

People watched in shock as ice chains wrapped around the nine tails and stopped its transformation. Very few knew what was happening but a few that knew Sora knew this was her power. How it managed to stop the transformation they didn't know. The saw the chains began to break causing fear to run across Shikmaru's face. He knew something this strong being held this long would put a huge toll on Dora even more so because she was already severely injured.

"Troublesome woman. You better come back alive." He mumbled to himself.

However despite the injuries she wouldn't die. She had the will of fire within pass on to her from her best friend and the third hokage.

~~~~sora's pov flashback~~~~

I kicked a rock as I walked through the streets of the leaf. I watched as people glared at me. I shook my head and ran away into an alleyway. I sat down and held my knees to my chest as I struggled to hold back tears. Dumb villagers it's not my fault I wasn't born in the village. I don't want to be here either. If I had my way I would be living with my brother. Not this stupid village that hates me.

As I sat their the old man walked in front of me. He held his hand out to me. I took ahold of it and he lifted me up. I walked by his side as we made our way to the training grounds we train at. I stared at the ground with clenched fists. We soon made it and I sat on the ground.

"Hey gramps why do you accept me. Why not reject me like everyone else?" I asked sadly.

"You are a member of this village. I care for everyone in this village. I see them as family and I will protect them. That mean you my dear." He said.

"Am I really a member of this village. I wasn't born here and everyone wishes I was gone." I mumbled.

"This will always be your home. I will always want you here and you would be surprised what can happen in the future. I'm certain that you will one day prove everyone wrong and show them just how amazing you are." He said with confidence.

I felt a small smile come to my face. That's right the reason I put up with the stupid villagers is because gramps believes in me more than anything. I smiled widely and jumped up getting ready to train.