a worried warning

I laid on the ground completely exhausted waiting to get a message back from the leaf. Soon the bird soared through the air and I held my arm up and he landed and I took the letter. after reading it I sent the bird off and began walking back to the leaf. as I was running pain spread through my body. i felt my body become tense and stiff and I had to stop running and leaned against a rock. i bit my thumb and summoned Yuki. she looked at me and there was concern in her eyes. 

"how long was your kekkei genkai activated?" she asked. 

"probably a few hours." i mumbled. 

"idiotic human." she mumbled. 

she kneeled down and I jumped onto her back and laid down and she walked back to the leaf. I snuggled into her fur and relaxed as I felt the gentle wind run past my face. my heavy eyes closed and i felt myself drifting out of reality. my surroundings soon changed to the ice cave my ancestors resided. i sighed and sat on the icy floor. 

"what do you want?" i asked. 

"You realize you used you kekkie genkai for too long today. you're lucky-"  Yasu began but i cut her off. 

"i know i was lucky. i didn't mean to keep it activated for that long. i will be more careful." i said. 

 Yasu nodded and i looked at her with concern. 

"what do you want to know?" Yasu asked. 

"Is there any way to reverse the worst case scenario." i asked. 

"maybe on very rare occasions and if only certain criteria is met." Yasu answered. "why do you ask?"

"it's just while fighting the akatsuki who knows what could happen." i mumbled. 

Yasu nodded and she walked towards me and she rested her hand on my cheek. she looked me with worry. 

"you remind me of myself. and that scares." she said sadly.

"how so?"

"willing to give your life for the ones you care for. putting people before yourself. your strength and will. you're a very strong person."

i smiled at her because most of that i believed to be true. 

"child promise me you'll be careful because you this family's last hope. my last hope." Yasu said. 

"I'll be careful however if it comes down to saving the life of a friend for my life then i will give my life up. i won't let anyone else i care for die like Senshi." i siad. 

Yasu nodded with a sad look. i sighed and brought my hand to my face. 

"you can leave now." Yasu said.

"thank you for caring i appreciate it but please don't worry about me." i said.

everything went black and i drifted off to a dark dream of time with Orochimaru and those damn experiments that her did to me. and the pain was as if it was real and i couldn't manage to wake up.