Stuborn

Two members of the yamanaka clan stood in the high surveillance room. The first one went through Sora's memories and within a minute he collapsed sobbing. His partner kneeled beside him worried.

"What did you see?" He asked.

"I wasn't able to get to when she was with the akatsuki. All I saw was her childhood." The man sobbed.

Everyone in the room looked shocked. They knew her childhood was bad but so bad to make a grown man break down sobbing. Shikamaru was in the room and looked at Sora and you could easily seen the pain on his face.

The other yamanaka began going through Sora's mind but he also after a minute broke down sobbing. Everyone in the room was completely shocked.

"What should we do now?" Tatsuo mumbled.

"Go get Inochi yamanaka." The hokage spoke.

An ANBU jumped off to retrieve Inochi and the two sobbing men were escorted out of the room.

Shikamaru walked next to Sora and ran his fingers through her hair. He of all people knew about Sora's past after all she did tell him about it herself and he saw her drawings that were memories. But now to know that it made two grown men who have probably see horrible things break down it pained him. And it also made him realise just how strong Sora is to be able to live with those memories and still be able to smile.

Soon the door to the room opened to reveal Inochi, Choza and Shikaku.

"I'm glad your here Inochi can you please go through Sora's mind. The other yamanaka clans members broke down before they could find out what we needed." The hokage explained.

Inochi nodded. We walked up to sora and went through her mind. He tried not to focus on the personal stuff and he soon found the memories he was looking for. After figuring out what happened he looked to the hokage. You could see he was slightly shaken up but he hid it well.

"She was mentally toured for hours non stop. She fort hard against her captor which was the akatsuki member with the orange mask. He showed her her worst nightmares also memories from her past. It's no surprise that she is the way she is now." Inochi relaid to the hokage.

"Is there anyway to help her?" The hokage asked.

"Maybe. It'll take time and patience and it might not work. The stuff she has been through is very damaging and I'm not just talking about what happened when she was kidnapped." Inochi said.

The hokage looked down in though. Shikamaru looked at the hokage worried that she would say it was pointless. Shikamaru worried that she would give up on Sora and Oder her death.

"We can help her. I know it. If anyone can get through it it's Sora. This stubborn troublesome woman will pull through like she always does." Shikamaru said firmly.

"And how can you be so sure?" The hokage asked.

Shikamaru looked at the hokage with nothing but determination in his eyes.

"Two men just broke down seeing her memories that she had to live through. Despite living through those timed she could still smile and overcome her depression. If anyone can get through this it's her. I refuse to give up on her." Shikamaru spoke firmly.

"I have no intention of giving up on her. She is a strong ninja a ninja of the leaf. However she'll always need to be under surveillance while in the state she is in because I'm sure the person who did this to her will try and get her again." The hokage said walking out of the room.

Everyone but Shikamaru soon left the room. Shikamaru kissed Sora on the forehead.

"I will never give up on you troublesome woman. I guess your stubbornness is rubbing off on me, what a drag. But I'll go to hell and back to help you." He said

He soon left the room leaving Sora asleep alone.