First day back with the smake.

I groggily opened my eyes to see I was in a cell and my arms were chained to a wall above me and I was leaned against the wall. I could barely move and I couldn't use my chakra meaning I couldn't get out. I heard footsteps coming towards my cell. Then kabuto stood in front of my cell with a smirk. He enter the cell and kneeled in front of me and stroked my cheek causing me to knock his and away with my head.

"You sure do have a strong will. But with the injections I'm giving you there's no chance of you escaping." Kabuto said with a smirk then left.

I closed my eyes wanting to escape from this horrible reality.

It felt as if I was floating in air and I opened my eyes to see I was but I was on the ground soon. I looked around to see I was in the same ice cave my ancestors resided. I sighed and just sat down not having the energy or will to deal with them.

"So you're trapped again." Yasu said.

"Shut up Yasu I'm not in the mood!" I snapped a her a tears spilled from my eyes.

"Child you are stronger than you think. You hold the power of your ancestors. You are the last Hisha a once mighty clan that was respected. We were once powerful and protected the snow. Than we turned dark and abounded our ways. That's why the kekkei genkai was lost. But you child hold what we stand for within you. So stand and fight for what you believe in." Yasu said.

I gave a fake smile not being able to muster anything close to a real one. I was aloud to leave and I drifted into a sleep filled with nightmares.

~~~~Shikamaru's pov~~~~

I was playing shoji against Asuma sensei but I couldn't focus at all after hearing about Sora being caught by Orochimaru. I wanted to go look for her more than anything but the hokage forbade it until we had more information.

"You seem out of it what's wrong." Asuma said to me.

"Nothing life is just a drag." I replied.

"Listened Shikamaru. There are ANBU teams out looking for Sora and information. The hokage just doesn't want to send anyone under jounin rank before enough information is gathered considering this involves Orochimaru."  Asuma explained.

"I know. It's just I worry about that troublesome woman. It's a drag." I sighed looking at the clouds.

"I know. But Sora is strong. If anyone can get through this it's her."

"I know. She's troublesome, reckless and stupid at times but she's someone you can always count on."

Asuma soon left my house and I laid in my bed worried. That girl is going to be the death of me. And she better get her troublesome self back to me so I can hold her and stop worrying about her. Because this whole situation is a drag.

I miss her smile. Her laugh. Her hair. Her eyes. Her stubbornness. Her everything. I just want her back so I can keep her close and never let her go again.