is hope wort it

I have hit 200 followers also it was my one-year anniversary for putting my first part of my first book up. so that is why you are getting another part. also, I'm doing more but if you want to know go to my book tagged/important authors notes. anyway, thank you all so much. 

~~~~Third person pov~~~~

Naruto stood in the room looking down as Fukasaku explained the battle against pain.

"the fight was difficult however Jiraiya boy would not have survived as long as he did without Sora girls nor would I have been able to get this message to you. for she protected me so I could escape." Fukasaku explained.

"Wait but did Sora Survive." Naruto said as he struggled to hold back tears after hearing of Jiraiya's death. 

"I doubt it. She used all her chakra and used her body to block bombs from hitting me." Fukasaku said sadly as he remembered her sacrifice. 

Naruto stormed out and Fukasaku looked down thinking back to the fight. 

meanwhile...

Shikamaru was summoned to decipher the coded message from Jiraiya and he didn't want to because he was on another mission but he was glad for the distraction. he, of course, heard of Jiraiya and Sora and he needed to distract himself and focus on something else. however, he still had some small hope that she was alive however from the information he got she wasn't alive. 

little did the village know a young child who was determined snuck out of the village. little Ena left the village and when she crossed the barrier she ran as fast as she could. she wasn't going to get caught. she was determined to prove to everyone that Sora was still alive. 

she had the utmost faith that Sora was alive. but little did Ena know that no matter how much you believe it can't change the death of someone. her innocents was one of her charms that's what people said. but other people didn't know Ena like Sora. Ena wasn't innocent at all. she knew about death all too well about death she was with Orochimaru for most of her life and was rescued by Sora so Ena was not going to give up on Sora. 

Ena heard people behind her and she turned around ready to fight. Sora, after all, did teach Ena some stuff. however, her eyes went wide seeing Aisura and Tatsuo running towards her. she looked at them curiously and they gave her a small smile. 

"lady Hokage knew you were leaving and ordered us to come with you to try and find Sora. weather if she's alive or dead." Tatsuo explained.

Ena smiled and they all ran off looking for Sora or her corpse. The Hokage wanted to find her because even if she was dead her body held a lot of information that the Akatsuki could use against the leaf. after all, they wanted her to work for them meaning they saw some value in her. The Hokage didn't want to give them an advantage. but truthfully the Hokage also wanted Sora to be alive for she was a strong ninja and if she wanted anyone to teach the future generations she thought Sora would be the perfect person.

however, after the attack she blocked there was very little chance of her being alive. was this hope worth it or were they just all going to be disappointed?