Fighting with Ibiki

a woman jumped forward and summoned that dog. three ANBU attacked it and I sighed. that summoning was an annoying one. I was about to go help but I noticed that woman getting closer to TI.my eyes narrowed and I ran over there. The rhino summoning broke down the building but before the rhino could attack anyone I created an ice wall blocking it's attack and forcing it back. that took a lot of chakra to hold my wall up so it wouldn't break.

the rhino opened it's mouth to reveal one of the Pains that was new. I did not see that one while fighting Pain with Jiraiya. the Pain focused on Shizune and the rod in her hand but i noticed Inochi noticed something. it took all of them a second to realise I was here and when they did they kinda freaked.

"Sora we thought you were dead. Fugguka said you took on an attack to help him escape and you died doing that." Shizune said.

"It's a complicated story that I don't think it's the right time to tell now. If we survive I tell you later." I said.

the dog attacked and the building was destroyed. the others were absorbed by the slug but I wasn't because i had an mini slug on my shoulder so I was hit by the blast.

"I'm sorry." she said obviously worried.

"It's fine I've been through worse." I said not caring.

Inochi began talking and my eyes widened. so she is a corpse that explains the no body heat. but if she's a corpse that leads me to believe the others are also corps. Shizune said they need to go and uncover who Pain really was.

"we can't right now." Inochi said.

"leave this to the ANBU and I. plus Sora is here she's fought them before I'm sure she'll be of use." Ibiki said.

"yes don't you worry I've dealt with both these summonings before just go figure this out." I said watching the summonings carefully.

Ino, Inoichi, Shizune and an Anbu ran. Before the summoning could go after them the three ANBU, Ibiki and I stood in front of them.

"you need to be careful. whenever you attack the dog summoning it splits into more dogs. Also, the Rhino is extremely fast so don't underestimate it." I said to the others.

the ANBU were a bit sceptical about listing to me but after a harsh glare from Ibiki made them listened. Ibiki began speaking and I look at him.

"sadistic freak." I mumbled.

He laughed and we all lept up. the Anbu went to deal with the dog to my surprise they seemed to beat it. I was stuck With Ibii and the Rhino. I lept in front of Ibiki. I weaved multiple hand signs. ice style ice chamber. The rhino was surrounded by an ice box and from the inside pierced by multiple ice pillars.

"You're getting stronger." Ibiki said.

"too bad, I didn't use these jutsus when with Jiraiya." I mumbled remembering his corpse.

"you didn't know about Pain strength back then and didn't know how to fight them properly. now you know and can fight more efficiently. His death isn't your fault. Fyggaku said if you weren't there Jiraiya wouldn't have survived as long as he did." Ibiki said to me.

I gave a small nod. now wasn't the time for self-pity. I watched as Ibiki summoned his torcher chamber and I stood near him waiting for it to be over because there wasn't much I could do.