Fight end

The chakra around Sora faded and there left standing was Sora but she looked a bit different. Her skin was paler her lips blue her eyes colder and her clothes changed.

She raised her hand and for meters around them, the land turned to ice

She raised her hand and for meters around them, the land turned to ice. It began snowing around them. Madara looked around. To change the terrain and weather so easily. What happened. How did she get this power?

Her outstretched hand formed a fist and the ground began to shake. Large ice pillage shot from the ground. Madara dodged but soon his arm was taken off.

He growled getting away. He let his arm regenerate before looking at the girl. That's when he saw her eyes better. Not only were they colder they were different from the previously activated kekkei Genkai.

He fired an attack at her but ice immediately blocks it giving her enough time to dodge

He fired an attack at her but ice immediately blocks it giving her enough time to dodge. She looked directly at Madara and his blood ran cold. Not because of a jutsu, no because he's never seen this. It excited him.

"seems you were holding back, " he called.

He sent more orbs but again ice formed. But he appeared behind her punching his hand through her shoulder. He looked directly into her eyes but froze in place.

She grabbed his wrist stopping him from moving. Her grip tightened and he looked to see his hand freezing. He jumped back looking at it. It was taking a while to heal.

He looked back at Sora to see the wound he caused slowly closed like ice. He performed hand signs send a large fireball at her. But when the fire cleared an ice dome surrounded her.

She hasn't moved much. The ground began to crack beneath Madara and he levitated into the air. He watched trying to figure out the extent to her new abilities.

He found himself smiling. She was strong. He would thoroughly enjoy this fight to the end. He smirked as he started to create a meteor. Rather small but should be enough to kill her.

He had to eat his words when an ice spear ran through the centre destroying it. Everything came crumbling down but ice again shielded her. That ice shield was becoming a bother. It seems to activate automatically.

"Limbo, " Madara said.

His shadow attacked her but her shield activated blocking it. But she didn't seem to notice it.

Sora sighed looking at Madara. She raised her hand again. Madara looked around. What was she doing? Ice formed around them trapping them both in and Madara's shadow out. He grumbled letting it return to him having to wait a bit to use it again.

Ice pillars formed everywhere shooting towards Madara. He growled not having an escape at the moment.

Soon the onslaught of attacks finished and the ice chamber left revealing a very injured Madara. He panted with many holes in his body. She again raised her hand and ice spears formed in the air around Madara.

He looked around. Just as they were about to attack him they began to crumble. He looked to Sora who spewed blood. Her eyes began to dull as her body fell to the ground.

~~~~

My body ran completely cold. All the energy left me as my vision blurred. I spewed blood and fell to the ground. I panted feeling the energy gone. I couldn't do it in time. I completely collapsed to the ground. The snow stopped as I looked up at a regenerating Madara. I was so close.

I could no longer keep my heavy eyes open. They closed and I was engulfed by darkness. I'm sorry everyone, I've failed you.

~~~~

Madara looked at the dying girl. Seems gaining that power was for a great cost.

"You very nearly killed me, woman, " Madara said.

He laughed looking at the girl. He walked up to her to see her barely clinging onto life. He let his hand wrap around her neck.

"you are by far strong, stronger than anyone in the snow. It was fun dancing with you but it seems you have no moves left, " he said.

Her fragile life slowly slipped away. He contemplated killing her right here and now. But he rose to his feet and continued to walk where he was going.  He, however, spared her one last glance.

"it'll take a miracle for her to survive. But I won't kill her. Consider it payback for not killing me that day Yasu, " he said leaving.

She was soon left alone to die. Returning to her previous form but now her skin was losing the little colour it had. It was only a matter of time before she left this world.

Well that was what it was supposed to be. But Aisura found her returning her to the main area of the battle.

She was healed enough so her life wasn't in danger. Whether she would wake up was the question. After what she endured they weren't sure if it was possible for her to awaken. But they wouldn't give up. For she was a protector.  Their protector.