Photos

Sora stood in the room fighting her inner darkness. She knew deep down that she wanted to be with the leaf again. But she was scared. She didn't want to go through what she did again. She could only take so much pain and was pushed over the edge. Was it right for people to try and bring her back. She's been through so much in her short life. But Sora was a stubborn one that cares for her loved ones more than herself.

"I would rather die than put those I love in danger." Sora mumbled.

She held onto her necklace but her eyes suddenly went blank again and she sat on the bed. Maybe the pain she went through was to traumatising to bring her back.

Soon Tatsuo walked in looking at her intently. She looked at him with a blank expression. He sat next to Sora and held multiple peaces of paper in his hands. He handed one to Sora and she looked at it. On the paper was a photo of a smiling Sora and Tatsuo standing behind her smiling.

Sora looked at it intently and subconsciously ran her hand ascoss it. Tatsuo slightly smiled seeing her reaction. They took that photo right after their first training session in the snow. He was impressed by her skills. Her skills were that of a jounin. Which is why he has so much faith in her but is also afraid. Because she's strong and can get through this however if the people who did this to her get her again. She could destroy half the leaf if not more.

Sora placed the photo down so Tatsuo handed her another. This photo was of Sora and Yuki. It was the first time she did the summoning jutsu and summoned Yuki. Sora placed the photo down so Tatsuo passed her the last one. She looked at it with confusion. It was Sora's brother holding her when she was a baby.

"You brother gave that to me when you were born. He was so happy but also scared because he knew what his parents were like." Tatsuo explained.

She looked at it a bit longer than the last two before putting it down.

"What are you trying to do?" Sora asked Tatsuo.

"To make you realise you're not alone. Open up. so many people are willing to protect you." Tatsuo said.

"I don't need protection." She said firmly.

Tatsuo sighed before standing in front of Sora with a serious expression. Sora also stood up looking at him seriously. Sora stole one of Tatsuo kunai and held it to his neck.

"If anyone needs protection it's you." Sora growled.

"You won't do it. You still have a kind heart." Tatsuo said with confidence.

Sora glared before putting the kunai down. She sat back down on the bed and ignored Tatsuo who couldn't get another word out of her. After trying for awhile he left to figure out what else he could do. He left the photos and when he left Sora looked through the photos.